Looking for support

Hi I'm planning on starting weight watchers at home tomorrow just been shopping and looking through my books. I have been to WW and sw meetings numerous times and whenever I say I'm gonna try again every seems to think I will fail b4 I even start so looking for some buddies to support me on here instead xxx

Hi there and welcome!

How's your first day been on WW?

You'll get plenty of support, tips and advice on here so stick around :)

Hope you're getting on well and find Minimins a great support too. :)

Thank you for your kind messages I have nearly finished day 1 and have worked out my points and I have now used all my dailies. So far so good. How r u all getting on have u been doing WW for long and how much have u lost so far? X

Am glad you've had a good first day.This is my 14th week of doing WW,have lost 23.75lbs so far,got 24.75lbs to go :0)

Way to go sticking to your dailies! I have struggled today. Have eaten a fair bit of fruit and I am full with still something like 9pts left :-\
I cant be eating no more foor that 23:29 so I will just try better 2moz.

Good luck with the WW huni. I shall be on the forums and I am just as new on here as you. Hopefully see u around
xxx

Im doing ww at home too, the meeting were to expensive for me and i was only really getting weighed and that was it. Its good for the support but i prefer to do it at home and weigh in every tue on my local boots scale. good luck to you x

Back