Looking forward to being part of a community!

bearboy

Hi there! I don't know how good i'm going to be at this but I need help with my weightloss and i'm looking for a really good community to help support me - and fingers crosed I can help others too with my exuberant levels of enthusiasm lol!

i'm a big person, about 6 foot 1 and 215 pounds. I want to lose weight at a reasonable ratea. I realise that I didn't put on all this weight overnight so it's not going to come off quickly either :)

Anyway, hope it's ok to start a new thread like this rather than just jump in. I'll check back when I can to read any replies (oh no, what if there aren't any?! ;)) but thank you for giving me an opportunity to get help in my weight loss endeavours.

Bear.

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck with your weight loss journey ! You can do it ! :D

You will ! :)

We all will :D

lmao, this is the best welcome intro I have read on this site. Welcome and you are right about the fact the we all gained the weight slowly and over an amount of years and it will take some time to lose the weight. Good luck to you on your weight loss.:)

Hello bearboy :) We're all yours to help you! Seriously, we have nothing else to do all day, we won't mind poking at your food diary and kicking you up the bottom when you need it!

Are you thinking of following a plan of some sort or just inventing your own rules?

Ali xxx

Thanks for all your replies!! Wow - you're all nice people, haven't always found it easy to surround myself with good hearted souls!

I'm following my own plan for now. Keeping track of my calories and obsessing about foooood! Gotta stop myself from going too far with that. My son's just gone back to school after summer, so I'll now get opportunity to walk a few miles a day again.

Checking in: I'm still on target for my loss. Phew! Had a few sneaky beers last night that tipped me over for the day. Oops! :) :)

Back