looking forward to hi

saz7510

hi all
I am starting this diet tommorow and really looking forward to it i havent been weighed yet but think iam around 11st iam also 5.2 does anyone no if i really stick to it how much do u think i could loose?? thankyou x

:flirt2:Welcome and good luck this week. I have been doing it for 10 days now and had my weigh in last night and I had lost 11lb. I do have a lot more weight to lose than you. But its estimated that you lose about 4lb a week and a stone a month. Hope this help and good luck.

that's a good judgement from cuddlymama there. it will vary from person to perso but it tries to promise a stone a month - but your phramcy will stop you when you reach a healthy BMI.

really good luck hun - my goal is your starting weight! xxx

The average is a stone a month for women, stone and a half for men. but it's just really variable from person to person.
Best thing is to not compare your losses to anyone else. I've seen first week weigh ins go allt he way up to 18lb, but also you may lose 3lb or even less. It's all different.

But good luck - and that first month especially you should definitely expect to lose a stone i'd say.

thanks alot i hope i see a good loss the first week i am really looking forward to it....tommorow i will try and post every day and also add my weekly weights x

Welcome to the forum Saz! Excellent advice from everyone above me. Good luck on your journey and if you have any questions or feel as if you need support then pop on here as there is always someone here to help.

Hi and welcome to your LT journey, good luck

Back