• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

looking forward to lunch

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
I generally just "wing it" from day to day but today I have decided in advance what is for lunch...

a Tesco salmon burger 2 pts
2 big mushrooms 0 pts
with 25g of melted goats cheese on top 2.5pts
lots of fresh salad 0 pts.

Can't wait!

be curious to know how this would tot up on SW which is where I came from!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Back2Black

S: 18st9lb C: 18st9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think it will be a baked potato for me with coleslaw... All depends on what soup is on the menu :)

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
I have to really fancy a potatoe, rarely have them with my roast I hate them so much. Same with pasta and rice. Think its cos I had no control when on SW, I just ate all these things by the sackload and its put me off for life!

Enjoy your tattie with coleslaw (which I do like very much!)

Back2Black

I LOVE potatoes... I only have them every second day for lunch though!

All your lunches sound very tasty. Not sure what I'm having yet - the cupboards are a bit bare! Probably beans or egg on toast...adventurous eh?! Have a great day :)

Nellyphant

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 0st5lb(1.93%)
mmmm..... sounds lovely! I'm having leftover chicken, hard boiled egg and salad.

S: 15st10lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 3st1lb(19.55%)
Oh those salmon burgers are lovely aren't they,need to buy some more myself x

*Leah*

S: 10st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st1lb(9.87%)
I had uncle bens express mexican rice. Sooo nice. 6pts though, so a bit on the high side, but I need something filling at lucnh to get me through the rest of the day in the office :)

Back2Black

Thats good to know about that rice! I love them... and it does me for a dinner :)

minx

S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i had a tin of heinz macaroni of ww toast for lunch, dunno where the idea i wanted tinned macaroni from, i keep one tin in for lunchtime emergencies for my two yr old lol, pretty good though - 3 points and i'm surprised how much they fit in to that wee tardis tin!

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
I can't wait to have next week off work so I can have my jacket pot & cottage cheese again - we don't have cooking facilities at work and I'm sick of sandwiches & salads!

Speaking of SW I lost a lot of weight having noodles every day for lunch on SW - they are 12 points a pack on WW! :eek:

minx

S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
you and me both angel, lunch for me everyday was a packet of low fat supernoodles and instant mash hehe! lord knows what that'd be points wise :O