Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

i wouldnt worry hun about using your slendertone when I was on SS i still did exercise and I dont think it had a negative effect at all. Iknow wveryone is different but I am sure it wont do anything x

Fact: Stick to the plan and you definitely lose fat
Fact: You can control what you put in your mouth
Fact: You cannot control what the scales say.

So what do you celebrate? The scales showing a loss, or the fact that you kept to the diet all week?

What if you stick to the diet, but the scales don’t reflect your effort? Will you be disappointed, even though you have done everything correctly and couldn’t possibly do any better? Knowing that you will have lost fat…but it didn’t mean anything because the scales are giving the wrong result?

What if you ‘cheat’ and the scales show a big loss…does that mean you’ve succeeded and need a pat on the back?

Or even if you’ve been 100% and the scales are showing a loss? Does it mean more to you? Does that mean you’ve done even better than 100%?

I think the scales are a wonderful tool. I weigh daily, and love seeing them give the same reading day in and out, but that’s not what I really celebrate.

I celebrate being in control of what I put in my mouth, because that’s what I have done. I don’t celebrate what the scales say.

So if you’ve stayed the same one week, or just lost that one pound….if you’ve kept to the diet 100%, then be proud, because that’s what it’s all about. Stick to the diet and the fat is coming off….whether or not the scales agree. And you’re worth the same amount of applause than those who have lost more.

1lbs, 1 stone, it doesn’t matter. You can’t do better than 100% after all

So do me a favour, and next time you go to your CWPC for a weigh in, if you’ve been 100%, go in rejoicing.

Tell him/her you are going to be one of their success stories, because you were in control this week and will be next. If the scales reflect this, that’s just the icing on the cake. You’ve lost fat anyway. You don’t need a mechanical instrument to tell you whether you are in control or not
smiley2.gif

I found the above on the CD forum - thougth id post it here - as it kinda really makes sense to how i was feeling the other day -

i love that post - it's kept me going many times in the past.

It does drive me mad the way that people seem more inclined to praise you when your losses happen to be higher that week. It's just as bloody hard, this diet, on the weeks where you lose very little. In fact those weeks are harder, because you haven't got the motivation to keep sticking to it.

never a truer word spoken spangles x

and the results are in................... 6lbs off this week :-D :-D :-D

Well done xx

im so happy - thank you so much for the support ladies xxx onwards and upwards xxx

lastbiscuit said:
and the results are in................... 6lbs off this week :-D :-D :-D

Well done that's a great loss xx

thank you x

DAY 10 - KETOSIS ++++

Not posted for a bit but thought id better do some updating - not much to report

thursday after ny weigh in had a massive craving for some meat so ate a 100% beefburger (no bun)

shamefull thing is i didnt feel guity - i kind of reasoned with myself if i wasd going to have it id have it at the beignning of my week and that way ive go it out of my system and less likely to fall off the wagon in spectacular style later on in the week cos i know it would have been chipping away at me

fully back on it now and now i have no cravings other than aming for a 3lb-4lb loss this week :-D

Hope you other ladie4s are havign a fab week 0 sorry this is a bit boring but need to unburden myself of the "burger incident" lol
love n light
V xx

Back