Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

Looking forward to a hot choc orange while watching casualty .... That is all x

lastbiscuit said:
Looking forward to a hot choc orange while watching casualty .... That is all x

Haha I am saving my last shake for when casualty is on :)

I couldn't wait I had it before just as well I was craving a mushroom omelette not to mention the kids had a box of French fancies :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DAY 11 - KETOSIS ++++

90 DAY PLAN OF ACTION AIMING TO BE COMPLETED BY 5TH APRIL 2012

Stay SS for 1 week - 100% :checkmark green:
Stay SS for 2 weeks
Stay SS for 3 weeks
stay SS for 4 weeks

get into 11's :checkmark green:
get to 11st 7
get to 11st 3

* once i get past this stage this is when the weight, i have had on for years will begin to disappear. i have not been under 11stone since 2006- this will be major achievement for me

get to 11st.0
get to 10st 10
get to 10st 7 - reward myself new clothes :D

*not been under this weight since 1999

get to 10st 3 - reward myself as yet to be decided

* not been under this weight since 1996 when i was 19 :eek:
get to 9st 10 - proper sexy bikini for the summer

TO HIT 9st 7lbs BY 30TH APRIL READY FOR A SUPER SEXY SUMMER

get to 9st 7 - full head hair extentions! yay!

*** OPERATION "LOOKING REEM" COMPLETED!!***

* if i make it to 9st 3 im going celebrate by booking a month's holiday in THAILAND :talk017:

Last edited:
lol lol - i feel so bad cos im so busy with work i only have time to update my diary and everyone seems to pop in my diary fro a visit - i need to add "make time to visit other ladies' diaries a goal for this week i think"
have u tried the hot cho orange yet then? lol lol
jus like eating liquid terrys orange or matchmakers - silly mare i am, i only ordered 1 this week so that was my saturday night treat - it used to be a peking duck and singapore fried rice , and a ron and diet coke or 3 ! how times have changed *sigh* ;-)

Last edited:
lol lol - i feel so bad cos im so busy with work i only have time to update my diary and everyone seems to pop in my diary fro a visit - i need to add "make time to visit other ladies' diaries a goal for this week i think"
have u tried the hot cho orange yet then? lol lol
jus like eating liquid terrys orange or matchmakers - silly mare i am, i only ordered 1 this week so that was my saturday night treat - it used to be a peking duck and singapore fried rice , and a ron and diet coke or 3 ! how times have changed *sigh* ;-)

I just tried it, you are right it is amazing! Feels so naughty haha, definitely getting more of them next week.

Good Morning Hunni.
How are you doing? Not many updates ?! ;(xx

DAY 14 STILL HANGING IN THERE

NOT MUCH TO REPORT LOL BUT I CAN TELL YOU
I HAVE BOOKED MY HOLIDAY - YA YA YA !
THIS IS TO SHOW OFF MY NEW BKINI BODY AND KEEP ME MOTIVATED
HAD A SERIOUSLY GOOD AGENT OFFER THRU WORK TODAY SO - IT WAS SUCH A BARGAIN I BOOKED IT!! :D

BOOKED 11 NTS IN PHUKET, BUT WANT TO DO A FEW NIGHTS IN KOH LANTA TOO AND DEPENDING ON WHAT FLIGHT I MANAGE TO GET CHEP AT WORK WILL ALSO MEAN 3NTS IN EITHER BANGKOK, DUBAI OR KUALA LUMPA

EXCITED IS NOT THE WORD!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
AND NOW MY BEST MATE IS GONNA COME TOO - SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT - IM SO EXCITED I FEEL IM GONNA BURST:bliss:

WEIGH IN DAY TOMORROW EARLY INDICATIONS LOOK LIKE IT MIGHT BE 4LBS PLUS FINGIES CROSSED!

OH NOT SURE THIS WAS A WISE MOVE BUT TREATED MYSELF TO A SET OF SCALES WITH A BODY FAT MONITOR/BMI/.HYDRATION SETTTIGNG ETC PROB GONNA END UP GLUED TO THEM NOW HA HA

BEEN FEELING A BIT BLOATED LATELY BUT I THINK I AM COMMING TO TIME OF THE MONTH OH JOY OF JOYS
ANY WAY THATS ALL FOR NOW - WILL UPDAT EON WEIGH IN TOMORROW
AND HERES A PIC OF MY HOTEL JUST TO KEEP ME MOTIOVATED - AHHH THAT REMINDES ME I HAVE TO DO MY MOOD BOARD :D

Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket ( ): Accommodation

are we to go internet window bikini browsing kayleigh lol x

yay another 5lbs gone this week never to return ! - will post later properly but had to tell you as im so excited xx:bliss:

90 DAY PLAN OF ACTION AIMING TO BE COMPLETED BY 5TH APRIL 2012

Stay SS for 1 week - 100%
checkmark%20green.gif

Stay SS for 2 weeks :checkmark green:
Stay SS for 3 weeks
stay SS for 4 weeks

get into 11's
checkmark%20green.gif

get to 11st 7:checkmark green:
get to 11st 3

* once i get past this stage this is when the weight, i have had on for years will begin to disappear. i have not been under 11stone since 2006- this will be major achievement for me

get to 11st.0
get to 10st 10
get to 10st 7 - reward myself new clothes

*not been under this weight since 1999

get to 10st 3 - reward - LASER TEETH WHITENING:D

* not been under this weight since 1996 when i was 19 :eek:
get to 9st 10 - proper sexy bikini for the summer

TO HIT 9st 7lbs BY 30TH APRIL READY FOR A SUPER SEXY SUMMER

get to 9st 7 - full head hair extentions! yay! *BOOKED*

*** OPERATION "LOOKING REEM" COMPLETED!!***

* if i make it to 9st 3 im going celebrate by booking a month's holiday in THAILAND *BOOKED*

a few bikinis i quite fancy for my holiday - wonder if ill be think enough to find into the size 10-12? heres hoping...

Attachments

• red ikini.jpg
    red ikini.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 42
  • orng bikini.jpg
    orng bikini.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 49
  • pink onsie.jpg
    pink onsie.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 44
  • orange onsie.jpg
    orange onsie.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 39
feburary goals​

3.5lb weight loss a week
Aiming to loose a stone in February which will take me (hopefully to) 10st 5
Drink 3 litres of water a day at least!
Half an hour of light exercise once a day ie fitness channel aerobic

Another 3lbs gone today never to return brings my total loss for 3 weeks and for January to 1 stone exactly!! Well happy. Now to tackle February aiming for 3.5 lbs a week so fingers. Crossed another stone gone by end of month and a mini target of 10st 2 lbs by feb 28th.

Oh got some bars to day to break up the routine omg I love the peanut one x

Well done that's fab, peanut bar is Yummy my Fave has to be chocolate!!

Back