Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

i might have reloaded them but i am still mortified lol x

you have a good underlying shape. don't be mortified!

todays food diary
3 cups black coffee
vanilla shake
spicy tomato soup (lush!)
hot chocolate mint shake (also lush just like liquid mint matchmakers)

3 litres water
1 hour of slendertone

gonna try the toffee & walnut shake warm tomorrow for tea - looking forward to it :)

V x

Monday 16th Jan
Day 5
Ketosis ++++

Today i will drink 4 litres of water
Slendertone for 2 x 1 hour sessions

Hi! You look like your doin really well. Day 1 for me startig at 12.2 so fairly similar to u!
Ive been looking into gettig a slendertone for ages - any good? X

do u know, i love mine and can definatley see a difference - there isnt much difference between the 79.99 model and the 99.99 model ( i just have the waist belt) u just get extra pads and batteries with the £99 one lol

i figured that as im on a high protien diet and protein feeds muscles, and as i cant do any strenuous exercise (im on SS) this might have a bonus effect as the more muscle mass you have the more calories you burn - so win win situation lol

i usually just wear it under my clothes as im pottering about around the house.

you can see a visible difference after just 1 week :-D obviously depending how many times you wear it

the other good thing is that it helps my posture and keeps my back straight
V x

meant to add good luck with the diet i feel fabulous on it - bets i have felt in ages - no bloating, no farting and i actually feel happier within myself
V x

Oh now i want one. Borrowed an aweful 80s version of one from inlaws but its mains powered and uhav to place the pads seperatly so cant move. Absolute pain!!
Might have a hunt on ebay!

Thanks. Im full of positivity today :) forgot how much i love their choc shakes. My new CDC is a good friend of mine too so really supportive and helpful! :)

OMG those choclate shakes are too die for - ive been traeting myself to the choc mint and choc orange ones hot in the evening but now i have run out :-( gonna try a warm toffe and walnut one later ;-) x

and my obsession with hot shakes continues.......

HOT toffee and walnut - so so so much nicer than cold just like a nice hazlenut latte :-D :-D :-D

:wow:​

Epic fail I really can't manage 4 litres of water a day my body will just have to make do with 3 as a minimum *sigh*

Omg. Toffee and walnut hot is YUM! :) never would have thought to have it hot!!
3 is really good!
I struggle badly to get 1 down me! 2 litres today. Gagged thru it all (hate water). Dead proud of myself tho lol! X

isnt it just soooo lush talk about a taste sensation lol

2 litres is still brilliant - have u tried it with a straw? thats my get out clause whenever i am gonna gag on something lol - but seriously too much water can make you heave lol

i even manged the maple porridge for tea last night made it a bit runnier as i was desperate for some "chewing action" lol so jealous of hubby and eldest daughter with their chicken with pork n onion stuffing
also ... have a obsession with watching cookery programmes - seriously??? whats that all about????

Goals for today
4 litres ( lets try again :)) of water
1 hour of slendertone

have a good day all :-D

Ahaha totally know what you mean with cooking programmes. Its really weird but in the evenings if Im hungry I offer to cook peoples meals (with a shake and litre of water on the go) and it really helps me get through it. Helps you realise how much you want to eat healthy food so you dont have to do this again too! :)

maybe in a subliminal way you are testing your own strength? its kinda like as soon as you deprive yourself of something you try and torture yourself with it at the same time ???

mind you, i was gutted i missed lorraine pascal's baking programme last night :rolleyes:

masterchef starts tonight!

i just lurrrve masterchef *runs off to set sky +*

Back