Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

lastbiscuit said:
Tuesday

Weight 10st 8.4lbs
Fat 33%
Water 49.6%

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want some of these scales!!

Ur still a few lbs ahead of meeeeeee! Whe. Do u have to go up to step 2? I have to in 6lbs time. X

I have no idea about going up steps my CDC hasnt mentioned anything too me tbh I really need to SS + as I need food on some form at some point of tb day. The scales I have are salter ones they are fab also have 10 programmed to store user data they also give ur BMi too. I'll see if I can post a pic they weren't expensive either from eBay

Salter 9115 sv3r

2 more days to weigh on hoping I can hit 10st 7

X

Which scales you using?I've been looking at body measuring scales. Are you pleased with them?

hey karen - i really like these scales and also they are really acurate too - i can measure myself all round the house and get the same result - the only thing is whn u do the water n fat % measurement u need to be *ahem* in the nuddy for it to be acurate
you can preset yourself as a user and with your height etc and it will give ur BMI as well
they are fab i looked long and hard for a decent set x

I want some of these scales!!

Ur still a few lbs ahead of meeeeeee! Whe. Do u have to go up to step 2? I have to in 6lbs time. X

hey sweets - hows things going seems ages since i last spoke to you xx

lastbiscuit said:
hey sweets - hows things going seems ages since i last spoke to you xx

Hey hey. Going ok. Slower than u ;p
You hav to start going onto 810 when u hit BMI25 (so in 6lbs time for me) - which is y i asked. Was talking to my cdc about it today.
Been finding myself having maybe 2 or 3 SS+ meals over the last week. Cant resist dippy fried eggs :/
Hows it going for u? Im so jel of ur speedin ahead! X

Hey hey. Going ok. Slower than u ;p
You hav to start going onto 810 when u hit BMI25 (so in 6lbs time for me) - which is y i asked. Was talking to my cdc about it today.
Been finding myself having maybe 2 or 3 SS+ meals over the last week. Cant resist dippy fried eggs :/
Hows it going for u? Im so jel of ur speedin ahead! X

oh do be too jealous hun had a major blip last week, forced me to go back to basics this week ecxept last night i had a cheeky 2 egg mushroom omlette from SS+ menu and today ive had an atkins bar from breakfast :sigh:
just gonna have a toffee n walnut shake ho[pefully will get me ack on straight n narrow.
my bmi wont be 25 until i hit 9st 11 so still a fair way for me to go roubly about 11lbs so your actuallly doing a lot better than me lol :D
not sure aout fried eggs but i am addicted to omlettes of any flavour and description lol - talk about a guilty pleasure hehe x

lastbiscuit said:
oh do be too jealous hun had a major blip last week, forced me to go back to basics this week ecxept last night i had a cheeky 2 egg mushroom omlette from SS+ menu and today ive had an atkins bar from breakfast :sigh:
just gonna have a toffee n walnut shake ho[pefully will get me ack on straight n narrow.
my bmi wont be 25 until i hit 9st 11 so still a fair way for me to go roubly about 11lbs so your actuallly doing a lot better than me lol :D
not sure aout fried eggs but i am addicted to omlettes of any flavour and description lol - talk about a guilty pleasure hehe x

U must be even shorter than me then!!!
Oh deary. Well to still b having losses like this even with a blip is amazing!
What mad ethe blip happen!
Back on striagt and narrow now. Dot feel like SS+ meals r cheating. Its not. If it keeps u from going off track then so be it!
Oh i love omelettes but am rubbosh at cooking them! Rhey always burn in the middle :/ any help greatly appriciated!
so i stick to my fried eggs wth brocolli to dip in mmmmmm. Lol. :)

Only a shortie 5ft 2" :-/

Omg that extra inch is the difference between eating or not!!! lmao xx

Love it! That really did maker giggle x

Wednesday

Weight 10st 8.2lbs
Fat 33%
Water 49.6%

Oh bloody he'll thought id of hit 10st7lbs today arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh maybe tomorrow .....

yay! another 4lb off - well happy
official weight is 10st 8lbs :D:D:D:D

Thanks Jennifer x
how have u been this week

lastbiscuit said:
Thanks Jennifer x
how have u been this week

Im full of lergy and feeling quite rubbish :( still on plan tho just feeling sorry for myself.
I literally cannpt waot to get to 10.7 ur sp close!!!! X

Back