Looking to rejoin an old class but

lucysmommy

Gold Member
I have been a member of this class about 4 times before in the past 4 years but never stuck it more than 2 weeks but now am finished with University I am really ready to lose he weight and I love SW as its so family friendly - my problem is that the consultant always remembers me and its making me anxious in case she is thinking oh no not her again :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honestly, she won't care in the slightest. She might ask you whats different this time though. Its a perfectly legitimate question and the answer will help her support you!

I agree with what kingleds says, she wont think anything of you. Just get yourself through the door again with motivation and determination. You can so do this! And keep bobbing on here for help and support! Good luck you will do this! :)

agree with above, I've seen many people walk through the door after restarting a few times, the C always seems pleased to see them. go for it! x

Just go back - she wont care - unless shes like the one in my local area. I wont be going back to her class again as its cliquey. But!! im sure yours is lovely

mrs_tommo said:
Just go back - she wont care - unless shes like the one in my local area. I wont be going back to her class again as its cliquey. But!! im sure yours is lovely

Thanks will be joining again very excited - will do it myself from home till Tomorrow morning x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck.
Just go with the view that this time you will succeed and stick it out! make friends and it becomes a nice night out that you will enjoy......
Pete

It took me 5 attempts until it all clicked for me-I'd joined,re-joined,left,joined etc etc but now been at it 19 months and have lost nearly 7 stone xx

You should go back, if she is a decent consultant then she will be thrilled to see you!

This is my 3rd attempt at sw, i did it in 2008, 2009 and then this time i started January, the first time i lost 2st in 4 months, lost my job and so didn't have the money to go to class, i tried sticking to it at home and that didn't work! 2nd time i went for about a month, but the man doing the weighing was really rude to me, and instead of sticking up for myself or telling the consultant i decided to leave instead (oops!) I had put on 4lbs one week as it was my birthday and he looked at me quite nastily and said "you're supposed to lose the weight, not put it on" (and it wasn't said in a joking manner, i can take a joke lol!) Anyway that was enough to kill that sw journey!
This time i am so determined, and even though i have had bad days/weeks/months lol! I stick to it and that is the key, keep going no matter what happens, as you can do it if you really put your mind to it! If someone told me a year ago i would lose nearly 4st this year i would have laughed at them lol!

Good luck, you can do it!!! xxx

I have joined and rejoined SW so many times in the past, I have lost count. Who cares what the consultant thinks? A new member = more money!

I've joined 3 different groups twice each & I've changed my current group from a Tuesday to a Wednesday and back several times. My consultant now doesn't know when i'll appear but she knows I'll appear some time in the week & stick to the plan. At the end it's my journey and I need to be happy with my choices so don't worry & rejoin!

Back