Looks like he got himself a NEW WIFE!

Ive just remembered why im going through this journey again. The 1st time round, I was 22st,I lost 2st with WW, another 2st with SW,then 3 stone with Lipotrim.Taking me down to 15st. I then went camping with my husband and we met his boss&wife during the W/E.The initial greeting she totally ignored me. I thought it was because I hadnt seen her for a year, but after she'd had a few glasses of wine, she admitted she thought he'd got himself a new wife! (well i was 7 stone lighter!) So then I fell pregnant. And now the journey begins again, with me at 17 st 4 lbs. And my husband will have a new wife by Nov 23rd 2012. When we shall renew our vows on our 10th anniversary and I WILL BE 5 stone lighter!!!!!!!!! :D:D:):):D:D:):) xxClare

Good luck with ur journey and what a lovely thing to do it for re newing wedding vows congrats ur going to be a slim beautiful bride :) and next time u see the bosses wife she will think ur hubby has a third wife lol :)

I now weigh 3 lbs less than my Missus! We've been married for 32 years of if she waqnted a new man she has him!!. I'm happy with her no matter what.

I now weigh 3 lbs less than my Missus! We've been married for 32 years of if she waqnted a new man she has him!!. I'm happy with her no matter what.

this has given me tears (LOADS of them) how lovely are you and to say that about your wife.... you are a true gent. what a lucky lady she is. well done on your weight loss too. aaaaaaaaww. x

:D:D:D:D:D
That is truly lovely!!
My husband met me at my slimmest 11 stone, he proposed to me at my heaviest 22 stone..he married me somewhere in between. He loves me, I know, no matter what. xxxx

Good luck with your LT journey. You will look fantastic when you renew your vows.

Back