Looks like Thursday

Hey missleo, :)

You started SS the day after me, would you like to buddy up for support and encouragement?

Mz Curvalicious
Sure . Why not all support is good . How much have you got to lose ? So your weigh in is wednesday ? Mines thursday . How are you finding CD ? Is it your first time of doing CD ? This is my second time for me . Ok will look out for your post !

3 Have not seen you on here Lenny until i think last week , how are you getting on ?

Hi Missleo,

I am on here quite often but tend to read posts rather than reply. I do have a diary on the cambridge re-starters page and to be honest I am yo-yoing...losing & gaining the same 7 - 10lbs. I am struggling with CD as my head is not in the right place:sigh:

You sound totally motivated though and I'm sure once you pass this first week, the rest will be a breeze.

Good luck and take care.:)

Hi Lenny
Yes i feel i can stay with CD for now anyway and i know i have to get to the finishing line . 18 pounds to go thats good . Well hope you find the right frame of mind and then you can say Goal in know time ! Good luck . Must do some housework arrrrrrrr lol

Hey missleo,
My weigh in is actually tomorrow, on a Tuesday I dnt expect to have lost much cause the weeks before i started i never really drank much fluids so i may have alot of water retention, its the 2nd weigh in that im looking forward to as they should show more pleasing results.
I've got 21lbs to lose and hopefully will lose them by november (my 21st:D)

I get hungry everyday and crave for all sorts but instead of avoiding i let my brain think about them for long just imagine me eating them and by the time that daydream is over i feel like ive ate it or feel like i couldnt eat that, not worth it.

I just have the mentality that what ever food it isi can smell see or crave its going to be there when the diets over too, no ned to rush and get eager for something, i already know what it tastes like so no need to waste money time and effort messing everything up jus for a taste that wont even satisfy me anyway and make me want to eat more and mess up!

How much do you have to lose? and what is your target date?
Have you done a diet like this before?

xx

Mz curvalicious
Hi there ... Yes i have done CD before but i did not do it for long . I got some weight off with CD and also my own sort of diet . I first said to myself in April it was all going to happen my dream to be slim . Well I started about that sort of time April at 214 and i'm on a restart at 197.7 and i will weigh on thursday . You sound very strong in the way you are talking yourself out of not eating the food , as thats hard but yes the moment of weakness will pass , its so hard when that moment comes , it can hit you at any time of the day i guess . Ride over that thought of eating is the key and go to bed feeling i've Done another day . Good luck with weigh in tuesday . Well you should aim for the stone they said you should loss in the month . Nov 21st thats not long now , and then its behind you wooo . My target .... huh now lol . No really its when i get there soon as , but I would like to by xmas . I need to get to 140 i'd be happy , i know really it should be another 14 pounds but i was at 140 5 years ago and i was happy there . Hows today been for you ?

Congratulations on losing weight with your "own diet" proves you are disciplined and have willpower to do this hands tied!!

I have to be strong in dealing with food!!! I love it so much I had to find a way to enjoy it without eating. I'ver actually just been watching my brother eat a big lovely chicken rice and sweetcron dish with gravy and as I watched it felt like I was eating and tasting what he had, so I didnt feel empty.

I live by the motto, "Where there's a will, There's a way" .....

So I have to find ways around things to benefit me, and I found this works. It makes me feel like I've just eaten when i watch others eat, rather than making me feel hungry and therefore cheating.

I've trained my mind into thinking differently, and that's where it begins, in the mind.

I now see food as a drug, an addiction, CD is my rehab, and I've got to get through this to change my life for the better!!!!

Today I'm doing great on my 4th litre of water and had 1 pack so far (i split them into 2 meals), and I'm about to have half of my 2nd meal in the form of soup.

:) I'm actually starting to enjoy this CD, it's like a new hobbie lol (sad, get a life, i kno lool) but I guess that's what you got to do, Just see it as something you enjoy doing, and you should sail through, If you see it as a chore than your mind is going to automatically want to rebel!!

Hi
Well how about getting a job in a fast food place hehe . When i'm cooking for the family sometimes its really hard . But i just think another day of being good , another day closer to the end . Bet you can't wait to get the bars , think after 2 weeks you can have them . So you split them into two meals , do you find that works for you better ? Went to see my family tonight , they was all talking about italian eating places , i just thought its ok , i will have a treat out soon . Have not really said to much to my family that i'm back on CD , but my older sister said , i noticed you've lost abit more , i said , have i , huh . lol will look out for your post to see how weigh inn goes for you ! good luck

LOL no ii worked at a fast food place damn i really would find it tooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes splitting meals works better for me, because if i just eat 3 times in a day (Well drink) I will not feel satisfied and feel like Im being deprived which may lead to a binge, so I split them up so I always got a meal to look forward to and its ongoing until I go to bed.

Ive had the bars since my 1st day :confused: Cranbrerry :D
Wouldnt of been able to get this far without experiencing a crunch and munch motion lol.

Not too fussed about tomorrows weigh in as I dont expect a great loss for certain reasons :sigh:. Its the 2nd weigh in im really looking forward too. :)

I'll let you know how much I have or haven't lost tomorrow

if i worked...***

Hi there just read about the bars , i think you have to do CD for 2 weeks before you have the bars cos slows the loss down . I think ? You will have a loss , do you see on your post when you have sent it do you see EDIT , if you can , you can go back and EDIT up till 15 mins your post . If not its because you are new i think . So its EDIT then save

Mz Curvalicious , i'm off to bed now , feeling cold , not so much tired but just need to get under my covers :) Find out about the bars ok ? Also the water flavours slow the weight loss too and mix moouse too . Hope its a good weight loss for you . You have really done well to stick to it !

Thanx Gurlie!!

The bars may slow weight loss but Id rather it be this way as if i didnt have anything to chew Id definaely give p and not get througt this diet with just liquid!

The bars have been my saviour on CD, I couldn't have done this without a crunch and munch.

Yes Im new and dont have much priveledges lol :(

Got to have some perks :)

Thanx Gurlie!!

The bars may slow weight loss but Id rather it be this way as if i didnt have anything to chew Id definaely give p and not get througt this diet with just liquid!

The bars have been my saviour on CD, I couldn't have done this without a crunch and munch.

Yes Im new and dont have much priveledges lol :(
Well yes , you are still doing well to keep to CD . Also you have to still be happy too ! How did you get on with weigh inn ? Mines thursday , my CDC is coming tonight with more packs . Its only short term , lets keep telling ourselfs lol .

Back