Loolahoops food diary - comments most welcome!!

loolahoop

Silver Member
ok i did post somewhere on here that i am getting quite confused as to what im supposed to be following ee/red/green/success express :confused:

but after advice im ignoring the success express and following the others per day as i feel....however, struggling with the syns and HEs!! so if you could please help me out and comment on my food diary?
maybe suggest where i could change it?

today is a green day, (21.06.12)

b/fast: vanilla mullerlight + raspberries +coffee with sweetners and semi skimmed milk from my allowance (measured out into a seperate glass!)
Lunch: onion, yellow pepper, leek, courgette and mushroom fritatta

am about to have another coffee.. then am thinking Jacket potato and beans with salad for dinner... cinnamon toast for after! :)

but i havent used any syns or all my HEs! im not really too keen on cheese,although 30g isnt a lot is it so i could add another HEA onto my jacket potato...

Last edited:
think ill have cinnamon toast with toffee ML and a banana after? then ive used (nearly) 2x HEAs and 1x HEB...

feels strange being on a "diet" and having to find ways to eat more! :D

You could've had some meat with your jacket potato, or tuna, that would use up one HEB, for future ref.

Hmm...Toast sounds like the way to go for tonight though as a lovely evening snack. Alpen light bars are HEB's (you can have 2 i believe). Or those Hifi bars from class, never tried them myself but lots like them and there are loads of dif flavours, think just one of those is an HEB.

Diary looks spot on otherwise though! :)

If you didn't have the cheese you could have a nice milky coffee/latte with your milk allowance.

If you find using the 2 hexa's helps (some people don't lose well if they only have the one on green days!) Then what I do is have my allowance of milk warmed up for an options hot choc!! Lovely and creamy.

Or what about philadelphia? That's not cheesey you could add it to pastas or whatever. You seem to be doing really well by the way!

am actually astounded by the level of support on this site already! :)

ok day 2 (of on here food diary) Extra Easy day! (22.06.12)
please bear in mind that today is shopping day, and although yes i do plan a week ahead for meals etc, i have 4 kids and a hubby that like to eat me out of house and home! so i never have any decent food in on a friday morning! lol

so b/fast: orange and cup of coffee :rolleyes: not the most filling b/fast but i can go shopping after the school run!
lunch:boiled egg and salad sandwich. (HEB +1syn for extra light mayo) +orange and cup of coffee
Dinner:seafood Paella (1st time trying this! and DEFFO looking forward to it!) and probably a side salad too
+options hot choc! (2syns)
SYN TOTAL = 3

Last edited:
Lunch how about a nice omelette with peppers mushrooms onions tomatoes and if you fancy, a hexa of cheese :) OR poached egg on 2 slices small wholemeal toast lovely

I love the support on here too, also ideas for meals/recipes its great as I can get bored of eating the same meals

i decided on boiled egg sandwich. i really fancied the poached egg on toast lol but then i didnt know where to fit my s/free in lol so i went with the sandwich lol and have used my HEXs for today! :D (still have some milk left for coffee/tea later! lol

well i loved the seafood paella :) (so did the kids!) and my squid was cooked perfectly!! will deffo do that 1 again n im stuffed! lol
only bad thing about today is only used 1 syn :/..may have an options, that would make it 3...
and....even better!! this is the 1st friday since ive started that ive stuck to plan!! :O im sooo hoping i get 2lb loss on tues! :)

RED DAY today (23.06.2012)

B/fast: just a coffee :mad: (SS milk from HEA)
Lunch: BLT and a coffee (hovis nimble HEB, 1 SYN - EL mayo)
Dinner: Diet coke chicken (trying this for 1st time!) and Mediterranean roast veg and mixed berries with vanilla ML

HEA - milk for my coffees, only 1 though..
HEB - bread for my sandwich,again only 1!
SYNS - EL Mayo (1) mediterranean veg, frozen from icelands as is made with olive oil (5 SYNS for half the bag although it was shared between me and 3 kids..so probably less, but id rather overestimate than under!)

could i count the olive oil used in the veg as a HEB? or not as i dontknow how much is used?

only been doing this 3 days and am deffo finding it easier to fit in HEXs how im keeping record! buuut i have also noticed i hardly drink!!! literally im writing on here everything im having! so this si day 3 so farwith no water!! :O so i have filled up a 1.5L bottle with water and put it in the fridge am gonna aim to drink it all today! :) xXx

Last edited:
A tip for that, get some no added sugar squash :) I drink a glass first thing then whenever I can after that but the squash just makes it easier to consume.

Your doing really good by the way!

aww thankyou so much! :) i dont mind drinking water...i just forget lol i do have sugar free squash in but i just forget lol! so i will make a conscious effort to drink it!

had 2 pts so far today! lol just poured a pt galss n down it!! lol xXx

Green Day (24.06.2012)

B/fast: slice of cinnamon toast with mixed berries + Coffee
Lunch: Veg Soup i made with a slice of bread (hovis nimble wholemeal)
Snack: Alpen light bar
Dinner: SW Quiche and SW chips with B/beans and a side salad - SW banoffee pie for desert!

HEB: 2x slice of hovis nimble + 1alpen light bar
HEA: SS milk for coffee

SYNS: banoffee pie (4.5)

Last edited:
Extra Easy (25.06.2012)

B/fast: vanilla ML, mixed berries and coffee
Lunch: tuna and cucumber sandwich with EL mayo (1syn), a banana and coffee
Snack: banana
Dinner: Jacket Potato with Chilli and side salad

HEA: ss milk for coffees
HEB: 2x nimble bread
SYNS: EL Mayo (1) potato wedges (not SW!!
:mad: 4!) gave in n ate some of kids leftovers :'( still within SYN limit but feelin poo about it! hubby wanted me to wait for him to have dinner n im STARVIN!! lol

Last edited:
Red Day(26.06.2012)

B/fast: Vanilla ML and berries, Coffee
Lunch: not sure yet
Dinner: SW style KFC chicken with...not sure yet lol

ok scrap yesterdays diary!! and today! been rubbish 2 days!!! as in i havent eaten!! ahhh! was sooo busy yesterday i just didnt have time, i ended up just having some chicken befre i went for WI, n a coffee when i got back,then today i havewnt eaten either too busy! but im about to have some grapefruit and not sure what to have for dinner yet either...will restart the diary tomorrow! xXx

ok starting again!

Red Day (28.06.2012)

Breakfast: Tea (black with wedge of lemon) vanilla ML with mixed berries
Lunch: superspeed tomato soup (HEB1 - b/beans in soup)
Dinner:haddock fillet with salad and poached egg.

Last edited:
starting to struggle :( but its that day of the week again! the dreaded friday where i always feel like im struggling, not sure y!
got no food in, need to go shopping, but really cant be bothered :(

well heres my plan for the day today - really hope i can stick to it!

green day (29.06.2012)

b/fast: 1/2 grapfruit, vanilla ML and tea with lemon
Lunch: speed soup i made yesterday with noodles
Dinner: Pasta in creamy veg sauce (this was YUMMY!!! tagliatelle, with spinach, broccoli, carrots and runnerbeans, in a sauce made with quark, 2x HEA cheddar and 2xHEB philly! and a little water)

HEA: 2 x 30g cheddar
HEB: 4x 35g light philly
SYNS: kitkat (5.5)

Last edited:
Back