looonnng journey, 70lbs to go

hey hope your weigh in went well... or not too bad lol :D i weigh in on a wednesday but as i've been so bad for the last few weeks i havent weighed (did on monday and 5lbs on :'( ) so not sure whether to weigh this wed (argh tomorrow!) or to leave it a week so i see a better result to motivate me! lol btw fajitagate made me laugh ;)
i havent seen that filim but i looked it up and it does look good... you're not going to be good on my amazon account haha :p i am trying to download it but not hopeful...
i did go to class but the consultant seemed to have her favourites who she would speak to and not really anyone else... the only time she mentioned body magic was to say that she didnt bother with it... that she'd read that exersizing didnt help people loose weight - i'm not the only one who dislikes her though i have heard it from other people.
today for breakie i had oats so simple with salt and skimmed milk, then i had a bovril and a slice of wm bread and butter (hexb and 1syn), just got home from work and i'm STARVING... i had some sw quiche and im still hungry so i have a wee syn free pasta pot nearly ready - dinner is leftovers from last night as b.f is staying at his mums.

how was your film/weigh in? xxx

The film was fab - longer than I remembered but giggled a lot. It's just so innocent but knowing if you know what I mean. I had seen the relatively recent version which is from the Broadway stage show but the original is so much better. Plus point for the new one though is I prefer Michael Nouri as eyecandy rather than James Garner :) (Can't quite think of Garner like that since my mum said she fancied him :sign0137:)

WI is at 7:30 so I'll update you tomorrow. Bracing myself for bad news.:rolleyes:

I don't know what to advise for you re WI tomorrow or not. I think I'd be inclined to do it then the line is firmly drawn and ready for a really good week. I also find
putting it on my signature helps me stay focussed, well except for fajitagate. Let me know what you decide.:D

Hey im thinkin bout you, hope wi goes well, i had a fruit salad with yogurt and scooshy cream after dinner and now im wanting something else! X

TORCHWOOD ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at least you know where you are :) i went for it... in total i've put on 2lbs (it was 5 on monday so i've lost some woohoo!) which isnt bad considering i had what two weeks of take aways and pizza even had a sneaky burger from mcdonalds :) i've been pretty good today (although sort of thinking of cheating and just ignoring the fact i had sausages for breakfast and have a green day so that i can have another cereal bar - the aldi ones nom nom just tried one for the first time and theyre amazing) i had a piece (hexb +2syns) with morrisons sausage (1syn) then for lunch i had a bowl of fruit with jelly and yogurt with some scooshy cream (2syns) and a cereal bar (3syns) hmm i've not actually ate that much but my syns are so high!!! and i'm having a big bowl of soup for dinner (carrots, swede, onion, leeks, ham stock and broth mix) if i'm lazy - its cooking away anyway - or chicken chaseur if i'm not lazy (2 syns) but thats even more syns!!! could try to whip something syn free up with the chicken but dunno what hmm...
hows work today? what hours do you work lol you always seem to be at work/online! xxx

Torchwood - Enjoy:D :drool:

Well done on losing the 3 lbs since Monday.

You could either syn the sausage or the cereal bar whichever comes out lowest and call it a flex syn day if necessary. Or plan to save a syn or 2 a day till debt repaid.

I'm trying syns/week at the mo cos then you can have a naughty day if you've been good all week or be naughty and recoup the overspend till next WI. Less pressure I think.

I work flex but don't usually start till 10:30 ish and finish officially at 6:00 to 6:30. I sneak on here a bit and tend to have a good hour on here before I go home after clocking out cos t'internet is busted at home.:eek:

How about you. What hours so you do? You must start early cos you're home early and on here long before I'm thinking about going home.:rolleyes:

i start at 6am 5 days a week and 7.30 the other :( :( :( so gutting but i finish at 1.15 most days and 3.30 when i start later, just means i end up shattered really early... just had a near disaster with my soup but i fixed it and now thinking about dinner before torchwood... got it paused at cpt jacks face to make me cook quicker! lol xx

i start at 6am 5 days a week and 7.30 the other :( :( :( so gutting but i finish at 1.15 most days and 3.30 when i start later, just means i end up shattered really early... just had a near disaster with my soup but i fixed it and now thinking about dinner before torchwood... got it paused at cpt jacks face to make me cook quicker! lol xx

Oh that laugh had to turn into a fake coughing fit just then. Boss is at his desk. You won't hav got to the bit I was talking about yet though. :p

Oh your work sounds tough. I'm not a morning person and go nocturnal for every holiday from work.:D Never plan to but it just happens. :sigh:

Ended up eating sooo much last night but it was mainly homemade soup, loads of veggies so not to bad.... Today ive had one slice wholemeal bread with scrambled eggs and a cereal bar (hex a and b) then when i Got home i had free soup and a coffee with a cereal bar... Not sure what to have for dinner.... I was going to be lazy and have a pasta and sauce cos the b.f would be at work but he got in to be told that although he was on the rota he wasnt supposed to be in hmph!!!
Work was alright...the boss has been in a surprisingly good mood... Its unnerving lol x

Ended up eating sooo much last night but it was mainly homemade soup, loads of veggies so not to bad.... Today ive had one slice wholemeal bread with scrambled eggs and a cereal bar (hex a and b) then when i Got home i had free soup and a coffee with a cereal bar... Not sure what to have for dinner.... I was going to be lazy and have a pasta and sauce cos the b.f would be at work but he got in to be told that although he was on the rota he wasnt supposed to be in hmph!!!
Work was alright...the boss has been in a surprisingly good mood... Its unnerving lol x

You're doing really well too. :D Fod sounds good so far.

I know what you mean re your boss. Always makes me think they are about to spring something on me.:eek:

Enjoy the rest of your evening. How far did you get with Torchwood?? Dodgy eye man yet??:eek:

I watched the first three episodes, the first episode of merlin and the first of star trek tng lol went a bit mad on amazon...
My boss is fine for ages then goes nuts over the stupedest thing like tinfoil lol
I made more soup, just loads of veg and stock cubes, have demolished two bowls of it lol, i also had another choc orange cereal bar and a slice of sw quiche... Sounds like loads but prob not calorie wise, soo stuffed but feel wrong i dont have something at dinner time, maybe just sw chips and sweet potato chips with ketchup, or is this too much??
Hows your day been so far?
Xxx

I'm lucky my boss is laid back all the time. And those chips are free so its not too much at all :)

I still cant really get my head around being able to eat this much without feeling guilty... Did weight watchers before and had to count everything...
Today i had sausages, beans and egg for breakfast (3syns)
Baker with beans and cheese for lunch
Im having another bowl of totally free soup with loads of veggies and undecided on dinner... Stroganoff, home made chow mein or just calling a take away lol hmmmm

I still cant really get my head around being able to eat this much without feeling guilty... Did weight watchers before and had to count everything...
Today i had sausages, beans and egg for breakfast (3syns)
Baker with beans and cheese for lunch
Im having another bowl of totally free soup with loads of veggies and undecided on dinner... Stroganoff, home made chow mein or just calling a take away lol hmmmm

Hello WMN how was your weekend? Your food sounds good:D

I had bother getting my head round the amount you can eat too. Thing is it works cos the free stuff is mainly low calorie and filling and the stuff you need to count is limited by the syn count.:D

Tough bit is if you like carbs it seems like a lot if you've tried other diets. How many others let you have potatoes unlimited so long as not fried. :D

Which plan do you usually follow? I used to be a green addict but I've been trying a few EE recently and quite like it. I don't tend to do too many original days as I can't take too much protein due to only have one funtioning kidney.

i usually go between ee and green. figure out how many hex i want lol. or if (like today) i cba being strict on superfree i have a green day. i went to my friends engagement party on Saturday night and had far too much wine lol but food wise i was ok and yesterday i had a ham sandwich for lunch and.phoned loads from the Chinese but was too hungover ere to eat much though i drank pints of irn bru lol. today i had a cheese toastiie, a cereal bar, a baked potato and.a.pasta and.sauce

how was your weekend? not get your internet fixed hehe? xxx

i usually go between ee and green. figure out how many hex i want lol. or if (like today) i cba being strict on superfree i have a green day. i went to my friends engagement party on Saturday night and had far too much wine lol but food wise i was ok and yesterday i had a ham sandwich for lunch and.phoned loads from the Chinese but was too hungover ere to eat much though i drank pints of irn bru lol. today i had a cheese toastiie, a cereal bar, a baked potato and.a.pasta and.sauce

how was your weekend? not get your internet fixed hehe? xxx

Menu sounds good unless it was full fat Irn Bru:eek:

My w/end was OK had a bit of a menu mishap on Friday I tried to order Soup & a W/m sandwich in a restaurant. But it arrived with white bread. I didn't have the heart to make a fuss as I was with my mum and godmother. Otherwise I've been good as gold.:);)

I had a go at the internet but as I suspected at least one of the cables is wrecked. I'm going to see if I can get a new one on my way home tonight. :D I'm sure eveyone on here will know if it works cos I'll be on here later on.:eek: I must feed my addiction.;)

Hey sorry lol valentines day then yesterday was all caught up in good news....got an interview for uni woo hoo!! Yes it was full fat irn bru haha then been pretty bad with valentine chocolate hehe buy at wi i lost a lb soim where i was before my big blow out lol, back on track today... Porridge then pasta pot(1.5 sns) then soup at bread as half hex b then quorn spag bol with loads of veggies in and a cereal bar and ryvita earlier with choco philly and half a bannana

Finished torchwood today... How good is it??! Hows you been? Xxx

Back