looonnng journey, 70lbs to go

Just went a shop and feeling much better :) just finished my curry and not had anything else to eat yet so I might have some cheese and biccies later :)
I got dowe egberts vanilla coffee from asda, mmm it's lovely! They were out if the caramel but I imagine its web better!

I've not been kept in yet! I'm going to see surgeons about dividing my adhesions tomorrow. Did nothing for either Christmas or New Year cos of the pain but when I have been hospitalised because of it in the past they did nothing and I rather writhe on agony in my own bed with my own TV and lappy to hand for amusement. I sure know how to party nowadays. Did you have a good time?

Hey well I went out for lunch and "tweaked" the plan lol
Breakfast:
Nothing as I slept in

Lunch: crusty bread dipped in balsamic vinegar for starter (hexb for bread) and butter- 3.5 syns
Then a small arribiata that I'm using other hexb for any olive oil - I'm going to round upto 5syns for any extras for the whole lunch

I think I did we'll as my friend had deep fried mozzarella mmmmm and I resisted!

I then had coffee an two rich tea fingers (2syns) and I'm supposed to be having pasta again for dinner with quorn bolognase (3 syns for stuff in the sauce) so I have 5syna left today!

I bought a lovely bath bomb from lush and wandered to see the Christmas lights in town with a friend who has moved to Edinburgh so I rarely see her :) x

It was :) and today's exciting too... My bf was in a motorbike accident ages ago (he's fine) but he had to have 16 teeth out and he gets his plate today so he will have a smile for the first time in ages :)
So far I've had a vanilla coffee (nomnom nom, dowe egberts new flavoured coffee) but I can't decide what to eat so I haven't had anything lol x

syn free pancakes chic yummmmm :) theres a recipe in the recipe section, cant dunk them really lol but they r yummy and a wee change :) also if u want something choclatey thats low syns, use an options sachet of hot choc, any flavour but i used chocolate orange put in a cup and mix with an egg, put in microwave for 2 mins and it makes a chocolate pudding type thing it is lush for 2syns :) got recipe from my consultant :D xx

Ok im gunna put this in some sort of order:

Breakfast/lunch:
3x ww brown danish (hexb) with two eggs and ketchup (1syn)

Snack:
Vanilla coffee and after eight (2syns)

Dinner:
Sw chips with curry sauce and hexa cheese (2syns) and a frozen muller(was tasty)

Snack:
Vanilla latte and a berry ryvita with choc philly and strawberries (2 syns and half hexb)
Space raiders (6)
Refresher (2)

It's been a really snacky day but I'm at my syns so hopefully it's ok

I know i will probably have something when andrew gets in at ten so i want to leave myself a bit of room for then... Oooh i have mint muller lights... I could stick one in the freezer and see how it turns out.. Has anyone done this?

Last edited:
I tried before with the toffee ones, had to keep going in the freezer to stir it but it was ok, hit the sweet spot as I used some maltesers too. All the recipes from slimming world use fromage frais suppose that makes them creamier? X

Ooh im not sure i dont even know what fromage frais tastes like, my mum said i hated them as a kid so ive never tried it... Im going to pop it on now and i will keep mixing it... Might have it with some strawberries... I had a slight change of plans with dinner so i will update my list... I didnt feel like beans so i had chips, indian curry sauce and cheese (2syns) it was awsome (even if i do say so myself lol) andrew just came in for a bit (he works 30hrs over mon-fri then 4 hrs friday and saturday night) and hes been to the dentist and has his plate in... Its the first time ive seen him with shiney teeth as he was in a motorbike accident before i met him! He couldnt keep the cheesy grin off his face haha x

Back