looonnng journey, 70lbs to go

Yeah he's impressed but he tried to steal a chip from me and didn't like how it felt... It will taking some getting used to I think! I will keep you updated on the muller... How's u today? X

Having a look at your diary :) x

Ooh not sure if I could fancy the egg and options lol

I didnt either but honestly it hits the spot:) i had with sum squirty cream:) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I work in a bakery and everyone picks, and they also bring treats in! I tend to take myself a rocky road hifi, fruit, and get some sugar free gum! 0.5 syns for about 5 pieces and it stops you wanting to pick. X

I didnt either but honestly it hits the spot:) i had with sum squirty cream:) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I might try it one day then! Lol x

Hey I was AWOL yesterday and was pretty bad :( god knows how many syns but I put it into my fitness pal and I was 100kcal over what I should have to loose 1.5lbs a week so maybe wasn't too bad overall but syn wise it was loads if refresher bars and crisps!

Today's plan:

Breakfast:
Vanilla coffee and choc orange cereal bar (half hexb)

Lunch:
maybe baked potato and beans? (1syn for marg)

Dinner:
Chicken curry with noodles ( Indian curry that I've made and frozen, I'm guna stick a coconut muller through it mm) (2 syns)

A cherry muller with some strawberries in and a freddo(5)

8/15 syns

My laptop finally packed in yesterday after 4 years, I could be doing without spending money BUT I had fun choosing a pretty cherry red one with awsome spec ... Need to wait three weeks for it though THREE! Argh lol x

Last edited:
You feel like your arms been chopped when your computer breaks though lol I don't go on mine much now since getting a blackberry phone as I just went on there, and since boyfriend got me an iPad mini for Xmas I just go on this now lol laptop will be used for uploading photos and stuff from the camera cos don't think you can on the iPad. X

Breakfast/lunch

coffee and a galaxy chocolate parcel (my friend brought it over and it would be rude not to lol) i ate it thinking its not much bigger than a freddo then couldnt find the syns but its 200kcal so 10syns???!!! For anwee tiny bit of chocolate!? Lol (10 syns and hexa milk)

Dinner:

Quorn pasta (free) then a cup of white tea with pomegranite and a chocolate orange cereal bar (half hexb)

Snack:
Two slice ww brown danish with philly light (hexa and b)

Breakfast/lunch

coffee and a galaxy chocolate parcel (my friend brought it over and it would be rude not to lol) i ate it thinking its not much bigger than a freddo then couldnt find the syns but its 200kcal so 10syns???!!! For anwee tiny bit of chocolate!? Lol (10 syns and hexa milk)

Dinner:

Quorn pasta (free) then a cup of white tea with pomegranite and a chocolate orange cereal bar (half hexb)

Snack:
Two slice ww brown danish with philly light (hexa and b)

mmm i love galaxy! saw they had massive (and i mean bloody MASSIVE) bars in Asda and Tesco, if only.... :( x

Back