Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Clothes fitting much better and I've also found myself standing better if that makes sense....well thats when I'm not bent over in agony cause my thighs burn lol
Strange you should say about feet but I've gone from a 7 to 6.....not only have I had the cost of new clothes but new shoes too :eek:
Thanks for your comments
xx

Reeesult!!X

Really busy weekend, had mother in law both days ( alzheimers ) and had to get everything ready for hols on Friday :D
Got some lovely clothes in the New Look sale today and all ironed and ready for packing.
Had some potentially bad news on friday, will find out in Sept if my job is being made redundant!!!....was really low on friday but trying to stay as optimistic as possible :rolleyes:

Fri 16th July - Green

Breakfast: 42g Crunchy Bran HeB1, 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1, Fat Free Fromage Frais, Cherry Indulgence Options ( 3 ) and Fruit Salad

Snack : Apple

Lunch : 50g Wholemeal Roll HeB2, 1 Tbsp EL Salad Cream ( 1 ), Tomato, 42g Low Low Cheese HeA2, French Fries ( 4 )

Apricot and Mullerlight

Dinner: Chicken Chow Mein ( 7 ) and Mushy Peas

Snack : Quavers ( 4.5 ) and 5 Mikados ( 2.5 )

Syns: 22
Weekly Syns: 45.5/105

Sat 17th July - Red

Breakfast : 3 ES Sausages ( 1.5 ), Bacon, Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and 2 Tbsp HP ( 2 )

Lunch: Costa Skinny Latte HeA1

Dinner : Asda Wholemeal Pitta HeB1, Chicken, Lamb, 1 Tbsp Chilli Sauce ( 1.5 ), Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onion, Red Cabbage, White Cabbage and Jalepenos
Kellogs Fibre Plus HeB2
10 Mikados ( 5 )

Syns: 10
Weekly Syns: 55.5/105

Had some potentially bad news on friday, will find out in Sept if my job is being made redundant!!!....was really low on friday but trying to stay as optimistic as possible :rolleyes:
Aww Claire thats rubbish :( :( I hope you don't! I know exactly how you feel - last year I was made redundant from 3 jobs...and now I don't know whats happening with my job. Just stay positive :) I have my fingers crossed that everything will be good for you!! xx

Sun 18th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 28g Oats and Scan Bran HeB1, Fat Free Fromage Frais and 11g Options ( 2 )

Snack : Costa Skinny Latte HeA1

Lunch: Spicy Sensations Couscous ( 0.5 ), Chicken, Beetroot and Pickled Onions
Crack o Bites ( 5.5 )

Dinner : Gammon, Roasted Veg - Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic, Courgette, Tomatoes, 1 tsp Olive Oil ( 2 ), Jacket Potato, 28g Low Low Cheese ( 4 )
Strawberries, Pineapple and Anchor Light ( 1 )

Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 71.5/105

hey hunnie - hope all is okay - hope you are not fretting too much about job news!
You are doing really well xxx keep going hunnie! x

Hi chicken, sorry to hear you're feeling stressed about the job thing! That's very unsettling, but it might be fine, so don't jump to any conclusions yet or let it take over your life!! The gym will be good for stress busting!!XXX

Sorry to hear about your job. It's horrible being in such uncertain times at the moment, but try and stay positive (I know it's easier said than done) - there's nothing you can do until you find out in September. Keep up the excersise and have an amazing holiday - perfect way to keep it off your mind! Lots of hugs xxx

So so busy...getting everything ready for holidays :D

My gorgeous son has gone off to his prom, well more like a disco but he's moving up to upper school so big step for him.
Though I'd post his pic, 6 months ago he joined SW with me following Free to Go plan and has lost 16.5 lb and 0.5 lb shy of his 10%. His BMI has gone from 29 to 23.4 now and he's loving his new healthy lifestyle and shape!!

007-2.jpg

Mon 19th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 28g Oats and Scan Bran HeB1, Fat Free Fromage Frais and 11g Options ( 2 ), Raspberries and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple

Lunch: Gammon, 20g Low Low Cheese ( 3 ), Large Salad, 1 Tbsp EL Salad Cream ( 1 ), French Fries ( 4 ) and Shape Zero

Snack : Alpen Light ( 3 ) and Cherries

Dinner : Quorn and Sausage Risotto -
Quorn, 2 ES Sausages ( 1 ), Chilli, Leeks, Tomatoes, Peppers, Asparagus and Green Beans

Syns: 14
Weekly Syns: 85.5/105

Tues 20th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 28g Oats and Scan Bran HeB1, Fat Free Fromage Frais and 11g Options ( 2 ), Raspberries and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple and 2 Apricots

Lunch: Quorn Risotto -
Quorn, Chilli, Leeks, Tomatoes, Peppers, Asparagus and Green Beans
Shape Zero, Rapsberries and Pineapple

Snack : 10 Mikado's ( 5 )

Dinner : Salmon in Chilli and Lime, Dusted River Cobbler - 1 tsp Flour ( 1 ), Jacket Potato, 2 Babybell Lights ( 4 ), Roasted Veg - Garlic, Red Onions, Peppers, Courgettes, Mushrooms and Tomatoes - 1 tsp Olive Oil ( 1 )

Syns: 13
Weekly Syns: 98.5/105

Food soundy yummy hunnybun!! Good luck for tomorrow night!! I'll be here checking to see how you got on!!XXXXXX

Saw the pic of your son - he looks fab! You must be so proud... was there a tear in your eye?x

Saw the pic of your son - he looks fab! You must be so proud... was there a tear in your eye?x

Oh just a bit, so proud but also realising he's growing up so fast :sigh: ....you should have seen the girls there tonight when I picked him up, it was like a friday night out on the town, they all looked so grown up!!! they best keep there mitts off my son!!! lol

Hi, Just popped in to have a look at your diary, I must say they look fab, after my fish week I might be nicking some of your ideas have a good hol and enjoy it :)

Back