Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Wow, you've basically just sold it to me!!! Thanks for the tips! I think I've just got Christmas wrapped!! Well for Dai and myself anyway!! Can't wait to try it! Looks like you got a great deal at Costco! The cheapest I've seen it is online for £125.98 (free delivery!)- I think I'll go for this because our nearest Costco is in Cardiff, 60 miles away from us (sooo unfair!!!) so I'd easily spend the difference and more in fuel getting there and back!!X

Thats a really good price as there normally over £150 :eek:
Christmas....done :)

Sun 7th

B: 28g oat and scan bran, 350ml skimmed milk A and B.
Fat free fromage frais and 11g options 2

L: Gammon, salad, picked onions, SW crisps ( didn't fancy the jacket potato ) and 2 tsp olive oil 2

D: Roast pork, potatoes, leeks, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, 2 tsp olive oil 4 and gravy 3

S: Chubba lolly 2.5

Total syns : 13.5

Sun 7th Extra easy

B: 28g oat and scan bran, 350ml skimmed milk A and B.
Fat free fromage frais and 11g options 2

L: Roast pork, potatoes, leeks, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, 0.5 tsp olive oil 1 and gravy 2

D: Chicken cake ( chicken, bacon Joes sausage and 1 babybell light 2 ), mushy peas, Actifry chips and 1 tsp olive oil2

Total syns : 9

hi loopey.have you not been on plan latley then? havent been around for a while.i was actually thinking of joining a group cos i feel stuck at the mo.b4 the childrens summer hols i put on 7lb ,i finally lost all that gain week b4 last,then put on 5lb then this week also after a 100% i only lost 2lb.i was a bit annoyed to....seem to be yo-yoing all the time.think this week will start a new diary ,see if any one can throw any suggestions at me ......good luck in what ever you decide to do,and you still look great in your avatar x

hi loopey.have you not been on plan latley then? havent been around for a while.i was actually thinking of joining a group cos i feel stuck at the mo.b4 the childrens summer hols i put on 7lb ,i finally lost all that gain week b4 last,then put on 5lb then this week also after a 100% i only lost 2lb.i was a bit annoyed to....seem to be yo-yoing all the time.think this week will start a new diary ,see if any one can throw any suggestions at me ......good luck in what ever you decide to do,and you still look great in your avatar x

Thank you xx.... been up and down for last few months as my job was made redundant. Got a new one and started now and was so focused on a 100% week but I don't seem to find a good balance with me and SW. I'am a boundaries kind of girl I think. Lost loads with WW and Sureslim in the past but not been very successful with SW.
I love the plan and always cook from scratch but stress myself everyday that ive underdone or overdone :sigh:

2lb is really good hun - some peeps don't even lose that in their first week.
Plus you say you were off-plan but I bet subconsciously you were following the plan at least 50% of the time so it probably wasn't quite as much of a transition for you.
Of course it's up to you what you pick, especially if you want the weight to come off quicker.
One of my friends has just joined lipotrim (I think) and lost 6lb in her first week! Amazing loss but I know I couldn't cope with following a plan like that - but again it's what suits you. If you need boundries, then perhaps SW 'free food' isn't for you xxx

Good luck with it hun, I hope it works for you - look forward to hearing about all your amazing losses!

Back