Loopeylou's Food Ramblings

Wedding reception was fab, pic below of what I wore :) felt lovely and girly.
Feeling bit better now, totm has arrived so that's what made me feel so rough earlier.
Was very good tonight, had diet coke as I drove. Food wise I had a couple of falafels, 2 chicken in lime, 2 prawns and 4 mini mini sausages so with 11 syns left I'm hoping I've covered it.....and I also danced for an hour so surely evened it out :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3649081945.jpg
    image-3649081945.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 60
What a day, woke up with a cricked neck which has been agony all day and still is :(
Have had to iron sons tops for school with his help then hubbie helped me with Xmas cake..... I don't even like fruit cake, what we do for others hey!!
It's all done, cooled and fed with brandy and wrapped up now. Will prob feed again a couple of times before icing it the week before Xmas.
In bed with a hot water bottle on my neck and hoping it feels better tomorrow morn xx

Still ouch, got a tad more movement in neck but not much.
Hubbie cooking tonight, I've put a big chicken, bacon and veg soup on which will last days for lunches .... He's going to blend later for me as I'm pooped now.
Food has been no probs, if anything not eaten as much as normal as motion hurts to raise fork etc!! Hey ho soup in a mug tomorrow lol
Xx

Glad you had a nice time at the reception. You look lovely in the pic! Hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow xx

Still in pain :( been to doc's who's prescribed me diazepam so hoping to go some relief soon. Haven't slept for more than a couple of hours a night now in 5 days!!

Weigh in tonight and I lost 2 lb :D and got my 1/2 stone award so very pleased. Had a good food week and not turned to comfort eating at all, so proud of myself!!

awww claire, sorry to hear that you are suffering, hopefully the tablets will kick in soon. Massive congrats for the half stone award!! xx :clap:

Still in pain :( been to doc's who's prescribed me diazepam so hoping to go some relief soon. Haven't slept for more than a couple of hours a night now in 5 days!!

Weigh in tonight and I lost 2 lb :D and got my 1/2 stone award so very pleased. Had a good food week and not turned to comfort eating at all, so proud of myself!!

:happy096: Clare, wtg on the 1/2 stone award, hope you are feeling alot better. xx

Loopeylou said:

Oh no.. What's going on? Is everything ok? X

Still rough :( tablets did knock me out last night so had a better night but neck is still really painful. Pain also goes down my arm, I've strained neck before but a few days and it went away but whatever I've done this time it's not going easily!!
Still on track food wise, hubbie out today delivering pressies to his kids and grandkids on Hastings, I couldn't go unfortunately :(
He's bringing a Chinese in later, not a prob as have 12 syns left xxx

Hey hun, sorry to have abandoned you lately!! Holiday all over (can't believe we've been back a week already!!!) Just when I started pulling it back and being back in control I had a bad weekend food-wise and the scales have nudged back up a little again...grwwww!!! Oh well! First official WI at class again tonight and boy do I need to get back there!! I know it's going to be a huge gain but I need to go to deal with it!!

Sorry to hear about your neck problems!! That's not good, and how strange you should wake up with it last week and still have the pain!! Hope it goes away soon! Well done though for not turning to the comfort food as would be so easy to do! And brilliant news about your 1/2 stone award!! Yaaayyyy!!!X

Welcome back Hev :) as for any gain on Hols, I'm sure it'll be off in no time.
Neck still bad, doc said its Wry neck and to go back on thurs I've still no better :( rubbish but on good note have still not resorted to comfort eating, will only make me feel pants longterm.
So pleased to have you back xx

Back