Loopeylou's Food Ramblings

good for you Claire for sticking to the plan, nothing worse than eating rubbish when you feel rubbish yourself, is there? thats a massive achievement, you should be proud of yourself xx :)

Loopeylou said:
Still rough :( tablets did knock me out last night so had a better night but neck is still really painful. Pain also goes down my arm, I've strained neck before but a few days and it went away but whatever I've done this time it's not going easily!!
Still on track food wise, hubbie out today delivering pressies to his kids and grandkids on Hastings, I couldn't go unfortunately :(
He's bringing a Chinese in later, not a prob as have 12 syns left xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loopeylou said:
Welcome back Hev :) as for any gain on Hols, I'm sure it'll be off in no time.
Neck still bad, doc said its Wry neck and to go back on thurs I've still no better :( rubbish but on good note have still not resorted to comfort eating, will only make me feel pants longterm.
So pleased to have you back xx

Sad to hear you're still not yourself love.. Hope u feel better sharpish :)

X

Well went to work this morning, after 1 hr I broke down in tears and sent home :( they were fab and told me they don't want me in til next week. Will keep up meds from doctors, gentle exercise and plenty of rest for me.
Food still all on track, eating tons of fruit and yogurt as its all I'm craving which is a really good thing :)
Xx

So fed up with not feeling well now :( neck is improving but now have a cold and horrible sinus pain !!!
Been so good food wise but couldn't make weigh in tonight so ended up having toast, rock cake, muffin then fish and chips for dinner so now feeling really crap :(

Fresh day tomorrow and will be back on track x

Just popped into say hi :wavey: , everybody has an off day, the secret is not to dwell on it and get back on track, which you will do, hope the neck is improving. xx

JaneB said:
Just popped into say hi :wavey: , everybody has an off day, the secret is not to dwell on it and get back on track, which you will do, hope the neck is improving. xx

Thank you :)
Neck slowly improving, still got lingering cold and generally still feel pretty fed up now and each day seems to be a struggle. I an tracking syns now as had a Flexi day last thur and fri when feeling at worse.
Have stayed around 15 but was 21.5 yest and today surcomed to the Chocs at work :(
Really need to get a grip..... Help!!! X

Well after 5 fab days it went a bit do lally yesterday as I was trailing receipes for Xmas!!! Big mistake as ended up tasting way too much lol
All other food on track but did have a bowl of tiramisu and a slice of bakewell tart..... Both very delicious if I must say so. Hubbie and son at home today to eat remainder before I get home lol
All is good food wise today, just finished leftover curry and rice followed by coconut mullet and a pear mmmmmm yum
Roll on Xmas, can't wait. We are also going away for 8 days after boxing day - oh happy days :)
As for neck- still having probs but not as bad now. Off to docs later for some tablets to last me through Xmas period if I need them.
Hope everyone's well xx

Today's food was so good

Oatbran porridge, milk, Choc options 2

Pear and apple

Leftover chicken and veg curry 1.5
Coconut muller
Apple
100ml semi skimmed 2.5

Eat smart sausages, SW chips with 1 tsp olive oil, egg, mushrooms, onions and tomato 2.5

THEN
Small slice bakewell tart and mascarpone cream!!! Estimate 20 syns :(

28.5 syns !!!! Argh

Today has been a great food day phew :)

Red day

Oatbran porridge with options 2 & B
Milk and babybell light 2 x A

Apple

Ham and chicken salad
Pickled onions
Coconut muller
Pear

Apple

Stuffed pepper filled with extra lean mince
Cauliflower purée 1
Carrots

0% total and honey 3
Fibre plus heB

6 syns :)

Hey Claire! Food lookin fab! Glad you've had a good SW day! Don't forget, every good day you have counts towards your final target! I don't believe we 'undo' our good work when we have a bad day- it may hinder losses, but I think everything we do counts! XxX

funcurls said:
Hey Claire! Food lookin fab! Glad you've had a good SW day! Don't forget, every good day you have counts towards your final target! I don't believe we 'undo' our good work when we have a bad day- it may hinder losses, but I think everything we do counts! XxX

So very well put :) does make me feel so much better xx

Happy new year to all, had a lovely Christmas and just home from a week in Cotswold..... Feeling very bloated and over indulged. Christmas and a holiday are not a good mix lol
Back on track today with weigh in at class on thurs, think its a big gain but was enjoyed so now have to face it and move on.
Shopping today to fill up on very healthy foods, both hubbie and son also looking forward to SW food again thank goodness.
Hope everyone's well :) x

100% on track :) fridge now bulging with healthy food and all temptations removed. Chose a ready meal for dinner as visiting relatives today and didn't want dinner being left to chance if I got tired and hungry.... Was actually really nice and enough sauce to put over my veg too!!
Back at work tomorrow, porridge cooked and ready to be warmed up tomorrow morning. For lunches I have made a SW quiche with a eat smart sausage base, onion, pepper and ham filling. Just need to chop a salad and all ready. I will not be tempted by those pesky Chocs that I know will be there tomorrow!!

Food today EE 13.5 syns

Choc weetabix HeB and 2
Milk HeA

Eat smart sausages 1
Pear
2% total yogurt and honey 3

Eat Smart chicken in peppercorn sauce with roast potatoes 7.5
Runner beans
Carrots
Sprouting broccoli

3/1/12

Food today AT WORK!!! :eek: lol

EE day

Oatbran porridge with options 2 & HeB
Milk HeA

HiFi Light 3

SW Quiche with ES sausage base 1
Chicken Thigh
Salad
Pickled onions
Rhubarb muller

Apple

Chicken curry
1/2 Uncle bens express mushroom rice 1.5
Sprouting broccoli and runner beans

7.5 syns :)

Last edited:
Hey hun, thanks for the message on my diary!! Happy New Year to you too!! I hope there are lots of exciting things to look forward to in 2012 and that that caravan of yours leads you to many new places and experiences!!

On the food front, whatever the post Chrimbo/New Year damage is, you can tackle it! Always remember the easy on, easy off theory! I had a huuuuuge gain last week although didn't make class so just weighed at home off the record (pretty close to the SW scales!) and I was pleasantly surprised to find this morning that I had lost 4.5 of the 6.5lbs gained!! Still means I've gained 2lb overall in a fortnight, but that's nowhere near as bad as 6.5, or worse if I hadn't pulled it back over the past few days!!! So there's hope for us all!! It's just getting back into 'the zone' that's the tricky bit isn't it! And more to the point, staying there for prolonged periods of time and not opening the floodgates (which I'm very good at...tut tut!!)

Lozzaluv HevzXXX

funcurls said:
Hey hun, thanks for the message on my diary!! Happy New Year to you too!! I hope there are lots of exciting things to look forward to in 2012 and that that caravan of yours leads you to many new places and experiences!!

On the food front, whatever the post Chrimbo/New Year damage is, you can tackle it! Always remember the easy on, easy off theory! I had a huuuuuge gain last week although didn't make class so just weighed at home off the record (pretty close to the SW scales!) and I was pleasantly surprised to find this morning that I had lost 4.5 of the 6.5lbs gained!! Still means I've gained 2lb overall in a fortnight, but that's nowhere near as bad as 6.5, or worse if I hadn't pulled it back over the past few days!!! So there's hope for us all!! It's just getting back into 'the zone' that's the tricky bit isn't it! And more to the point, staying there for prolonged periods of time and not opening the floodgates (which I'm very good at...tut tut!!)

Lozzaluv HevzXXX

Such wise words, that's why I always feel like with SW there's more hope for a normal future. I know I'm going to have ups and downs but I've been so lucky to have found friends who experience exactly the same.
It inspires me to keep going and not to give up no matter how tough things can get.
We have lots to look forward to this year, we're going to Buxton for Easter, Florida in June WOHOO- Harry Potter world here we come!!! Matt is 16 this year and it's our 7th wedding anniversary so needed to be a good year ( both Paul and my 1st marriages ended on the 7th year!!! )
Also going to York in Oct for Matts birthday and my wonderful sister and me are having a girlie weekend there in April :)
Do you have any plans for this year? X

Back