Loopeylou's Food Ramblings

Wednesday 16th Nov
Extra Easy

Brekkie
28g Oatbran HeB
FF From Frais
11g Options - 2
Raspberries
350ml Skim Milk HeA (to use in cuppa's during day)

Snack
Pear and 100ml Semi Skimmed Milk at work for coffee's 2.5

Lunch
Salad with Cabbage, Lettuce, Onions, Cucumber and Tomatoberries
Ham and 2 Boiled Eggs
Shape 0% Mango 0.5
Sharon Fruit

Dinner
Beef Bourguinon
Lean Stewing Steak
1/3rd Colmans Sachet 2
1 tbsp Bisto 1.5
50ml Red Wine 2
Carrot, Onion, Swede and Potato
Sprouting Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts

Total Syns 10.5

Last edited:
Plan for Thursday 17th Nov is
Extra Easy

Brekkie
28g Oatbran HeB
FF From Frais
11g Options - 2
Raspberries
350ml Skim Milk HeA (to use in cuppa's during day)

Snack
Pear

Lunch
Carrot and Coriander Soup 0.5
2 Potato Scones
Shape 0% Rhubarb 0.5

Apple

Weigh in at 5.30 :eek: oh please let my very boozy saturday eve be gone

Dinner
Eat Smart Sausages 2
Bacon
Scrambled Eggs
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
2 tbsp HP 2

Total Syns 7 so far

Good luck for weigh in :) Hope you enjoyed the soup xx

Thats fab, a STS is defo better than a gain :) Glad you liked the soup. Good luck for this week xx

Thank you, managed to STS which I'm happy with after very very boozy weekend, normally I'd gain so I'm chuffed :)
Soup was delicious and can't wait for lunch again tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun, sounds like a STS was a result then!! Sometimes it's about damage limitation! Having a life is important and there are plenty of opportunities for losses, as long as we take them lol!! Hope you're OK, looks like you're embracing soup and really getting into your food!! XXX

funcurls said:
Hey hun, sounds like a STS was a result then!! Sometimes it's about damage limitation! Having a life is important and there are plenty of opportunities for losses, as long as we take them lol!! Hope you're OK, looks like you're embracing soup and really getting into your food!! XXX

Well said :) I'm will have a fab weekend and determined will not let anything get in my way. I even resisted children in needs cakes yest, I did buy 5 cup cakes and truffles to donate but gave them to my son yah me lol
Def loving soup at moment esp with cheesy scones to dip in, only need a couple as there so filling.
Will make another carrot and coriander plus an asparagus one this weekend yummy :)
Hope your well xxx

I'm on the soup plan this week, going for mushroom & vegetable this week - and got some smash and cottage cheese to try the scones too!! Do they go scone like so you can dip them in like you would bread? :) xx

belle31 said:
I'm on the soup plan this week, going for mushroom & vegetable this week - and got some smash and cottage cheese to try the scones too!! Do they go scone like so you can dip them in like you would bread? :) xx

They are scone like, I can either dip and nibble or break bits off them...., I'm adding some bacon to mine later I think :) xx

My baking session
Jalapeño hummus, bacon and onion scone and fruit salad
:)

Attachments

• image-2233635719.jpg
    image-2233635719.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 57
  • image-752729271.jpg
    image-752729271.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1271082247.jpg
    image-1271082247.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 53
And finally tonight's dinner, Actifry mini roasts whilst cooking and the finished dish:
Pork tenderloin in French mustard sauce 5 syns, mini roasts 1 syn, Brussels, carrots and broccoli

Attachments

• image-1865824381.jpg
    image-1865824381.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image-501417697.jpg
    image-501417697.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 57
Hello loopy! Just wanted to ask about the Sharon fruit - I bought one the other day as I had never eaten one before and now it's just sitting in my fridge! Sounds silly, but..... How do you eat yours?? Xx

Back