Loopeylou's Food Ramblings

Weigh in tonight :eek: being back on track feels so much better but still know its going to be a biggy tonight....onwards and downwards though.

5/1/12

EE day

Choc Weetabix 2 & HeB
Milk HeA
Pear

Chicken Thigh
Salad
Pickled onions
Rhubarb Muller

**weigh in**

Rump Steak
Jacket Potato
30g Cheese 6
2 tsp Lurpak light 3
Salad

11 syns :)

Well done on getting back on track, I couldn't wait to get back to sw missed all the healthy eating ie yogurts, fruit and salads, sounds draft :D xx

So happy that it's not more than u thought.. 2.5 lbs is nothing.. You will have that lost in a week no problem! X

Well done on getting back on track, I couldn't wait to get back to sw missed all the healthy eating ie yogurts, fruit and salads, sounds draft :D xx

Thank you :) its so true.....just goes to show what our bodies crave and need is healthy foods not the rubbish we give into sometimes x

keep that goal in mind and you will do it, I only need 4lb to get my 4st badge, so I have set that as my goal for this week xx

wow, great WI Claire! you should lose that in no time! xx :) JaneB, could not agree with you more, its nice sometimes to have what you want, but I get really sick of it after a while, nothing nicer than some nice fruit! x

Hey Claire, I'm typing from my brand spanking new tablet compoota! It's not an ipad, but a 1/3 of the price lookylikey called the A1CS X220 which had great reviews on Amazon! I'm loving it so far and it basically does what I want it for- apps, browzing the tinternet, facebook and most important of all, MINIMINS!!!! I'm mega- chuffed with it

Wowzers, well done on the loss!! You're very much in the same boat as me then! After a very similar gain you had a similar big loss in a few days which again proves the easy on easy off theory I bang on about so much!! Brilliant news and a really big boost to start 2012 off!!

Sounds like you've got lots to look forward to in 2012! Well we're off on a caribbean cruise next month with my folks! They're treating us! Basically my Mum's aunt died a couple of years ago and she had a bit of money from her- they paid for my brother and his family to go to Disney Florida, and they were waiting for a way to treat us/help us out! A couple of months ago they gave us a choice- money towards our roof (we spent a fortune last year having the front done but
we still need the back done!!) or to join them on a caribbean cruise!! Difficult choice, but not that difficult!! With the situation with my Mum's cancer Dai and I both feel that 'the experience' is far more important than 'the thing'!! Apart from that we have a couple of weddings and in October we're going to Spain again with the choir! So plenty going on, and plenty to stay slim for!! I have reset my Target to 5lb lower than my original target so 10lb to go from now! I'd love to do it by the cruise in 5 weeks time!!

Your food diary is looking first class- you keep it up!!XXXX

Hey Claire, I'm typing from my brand spanking new tablet compoota! It's not an ipad, but a 1/3 of the price lookylikey called the A1CS X220 which had great reviews on Amazon! I'm loving it so far and it basically does what I want it for- apps, browzing the tinternet, facebook and most important of all, MINIMINS!!!! I'm mega- chuffed with it

Wowzers, well done on the loss!! You're very much in the same boat as me then! After a very similar gain you had a similar big loss in a few days which again proves the easy on easy off theory I bang on about so much!! Brilliant news and a really big boost to start 2012 off!!

Sounds like you've got lots to look forward to in 2012! Well we're off on a caribbean cruise next month with my folks! They're treating us! Basically my Mum's aunt died a couple of years ago and she had a bit of money from her- they paid for my brother and his family to go to Disney Florida, and they were waiting for a way to treat us/help us out! A couple of months ago they gave us a choice- money towards our roof (we spent a fortune last year having the front done but
we still need the back done!!) or to join them on a caribbean cruise!! Difficult choice, but not that difficult!! With the situation with my Mum's cancer Dai and I both feel that 'the experience' is far more important than 'the thing'!! Apart from that we have a couple of weddings and in October we're going to Spain again with the choir! So plenty going on, and plenty to stay slim for!! I have reset my Target to 5lb lower than my original target so 10lb to go from now! I'd love to do it by the cruise in 5 weeks time!!

Your food diary is looking first class- you keep it up!!XXXX

Oh wow the cruise sounds lovely and given the choice of that or the roof you've most definately made the right decision :)
It'll be lovely to share it with your parents too....your going to look fab!! Will want to see pics :D
xx

Had a lovely chilled day with hubbie and son. Work has been manic this week and he's been on nights so both had a long lie in and then a sofa and film afternoon.
He's off shooting tomorrow with my son while I do the ironing, will prob make a yummy sw roast dinner too.
Food today was all SW, just has a chow mein using syns and will prob gave some options mixed in quark and fresh cherries mmmm x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My son is poorly :( he's had tummy pain since fri eve but not getting better. I checked his tum this morn and it's where appendix is, not getting too severe but he's uncomfortable when trying to sleep- had to prop with a cushion at his side, when he coughs it makes him gasp in pain.
Have phoned Nhs direct and waiting to speak with a nurse, isn't bad enough to take to A&E but don't know how long I should leave a grumbling appendix ( pretty sure that is what it is )
Had needed to go shopping so hubbie been sent with a list while I stay here with. Will catch up on ironing - oh joy!!

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday x

Loopeylou said:
My son is poorly :( he's had tummy pain since fri eve but not getting better. I checked his tum this morn and it's where appendix is, not getting too severe but he's uncomfortable when trying to sleep- had to prop with a cushion at his side, when he coughs it makes him gasp in pain.
Have phoned Nhs direct and waiting to speak with a nurse, isn't bad enough to take to A&E but don't know how long I should leave a grumbling appendix ( pretty sure that is what it is )
Had needed to go shopping so hubbie been sent with a list while I stay here with. Will catch up on ironing - oh joy!!

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday x

Did NHS direct give you a time scale? It is hours, might be an idea to take him to a&e so at least he'll be checked out by a doctor. It's early afternoon so ma not be too busy. If they don't call please go to the hospital.. Appendix pain is supposed to be excruciating and I'd hate to think your poor son is in so much pain :(

Let us know how you get on x

Yes there going to call in next 2 hours, I'm keeping a close eye on him. He's just uncomfortable at moment bless him, still able to move etc. They stressed if it got any worse to call back or take him to hospital. Apparently a grumbling one can last days/ weeks without rupturing and then clear :(

Loopeylou said:
Yes there going to call in next 2 hours, I'm keeping a close eye on him. He's just uncomfortable at moment bless him, still able to move etc. They stressed if it got any worse to call back or take him to hospital. Apparently a grumbling one can last days/ weeks without rupturing and then clear :(

Oh really? :( hope he gets better soon xx

Loopeylou said:

Oh dear Claire!! Any news? Did NHS ring BACK? What did they say? Hope it's nothing major but if it is his appendix as you suspect hope he gets it sorted out soon!!XXX

Matthew is finally starting to feel a bit better this evening, still has pain when getting up and coughing etc anything that clenches his muscles.
He's in bed having an early night and I'm hoping tomorrow will bring a much better matty :)

Foods totally on track still today's like this

Choc weetabix 2 & B
Milk A

Pear

Leftovers - maggi chicken, mash, cauli, carrots and Brussels 2.5

Chicken stir fry with blue dragon sauce 4
Rice noodles
Olive oil 1

0% total and tbsp honey 3
Grapes and cherries

12.5 syns :)