Loopeylou's Journey to a Slimmer Me

That sounds delicious! I will definitely try it!!

Ruth
X

Shattered.com !!!
Work is ridiculous and so tired of working late all the time just to stop myself from sinking. I have applied for a couple of jobs, had a call from one of the companies today and had an initial phone interview.....lasted 25 mins but seemed really positive. Job closes on 20th and she said they'll be in contact with a face to face interview date so fingers crossed.

UP today, good job as my I was given a small box of choices by our area sales manager :) only had 2 so far but prob have a couple later on mmmmm Thorntons too YUM

Hubbies cooking the curry as he got home from work at 4 so I'm heading for a welcome back then chill with din dins :)

Hope everyone's well xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Loopeylou said:
Shattered.com !!!
Work is ridiculous and so tired of working late all the time just to stop myself from sinking. I have applied for a couple of jobs, had a call from one of the companies today and had an initial phone interview.....lasted 25 mins but seemed really positive. Job closes on 20th and she said they'll be in contact with a face to face interview date so fingers crossed.

UP today, good job as my I was given a small box of choices by our area sales manager :) only had 2 so far but prob have a couple later on mmmmm Thorntons too YUM

Hubbies cooking the curry as he got home from work at 4 so I'm heading for a welcome back then chill with din dins :)

Hope everyone's well xxx

Awww no I hope your job gets better!
That's good news about the interview too!

Enjoy the curry it sounds yum!

Ruth
X

Sounds delicious yummy!!

Night Night!

Have a lovely day tomorrow!

Ruth
x

Hey hun, look what I miss when I don't spend much time on Minis these days lol!!! I've just been catching up on your news! Sorry the S&S plan didn't suit you in the end! I guess it served a purpose in the run up to Florida, and you were so looking forward to feeling great on your hols and I'm sure you did!!

So what's the JUUDD all about? Reading through your diary I'm guessing it's one where you have plenty of cals one day and cut right back the next, tricking your body and keeping up your metabolism? Is that right? I heard that this is really effective!

Sorry to hear about your ex M-I-L! Good that your son was able to grieve properly and that there's no awkwardness with his Dad as life really is too short! One of the very many reasons I never fall out with anyone- I never want there to be awkwardness during times when the total opposite is required!!

Your hair looks gorgeous hun!! Lovely pic!

Happy Anniversary for Sunday just gone! It's our 11th on Saturday! We honeymooned in Menorca- not as exotic as Mauritius, but lovely all the same! XXX

funcurls said:
Hey hun, look what I miss when I don't spend much time on Minis these days lol!!! I've just been catching up on your news! Sorry the S&S plan didn't suit you in the end! I guess it served a purpose in the run up to Florida, and you were so looking forward to feeling great on your hols and I'm sure you did!!

So what's the JUUDD all about? Reading through your diary I'm guessing it's one where you have plenty of cals one day and cut right back the next, tricking your body and keeping up your metabolism? Is that right? I heard that this is really effective!

Sorry to hear about your ex M-I-L! Good that your son was able to grieve properly and that there's no awkwardness with his Dad as life really is too short! One of the very many reasons I never fall out with anyone- I never want there to be awkwardness during times when the total opposite is required!!

Your hair looks gorgeous hun!! Lovely pic!

Happy Anniversary for Sunday just gone! It's our 11th on Saturday! We honeymooned in Menorca- not as exotic as Mauritius, but lovely all the same! XXX

Hey sweetie :) was hoping to stick with S&S for another stone before making the switch but even though I stuck it out for just over a week Paul and I knew it wasn't right for us now and much better to switch before coming off track and gaining.
Felt amazing on holiday so was well worth doing it, now it's about slowly losing whilst enjoying our food again. Your right about Juddd and my metabolism def needs a kick up the backside lol
Only had a tiny gain in first week following the switch which was very happy about as expected more, fingers crossed for this week :)

Funeral is thur 19th, will be a sad day. I have my mum and dad coming as well, Matt is really close to them so he'll have lots of love and support.

Getting used to my hair now, much loser to my natural colour :)

Well done again on your loss xxx

Thanks for the recipe Claire. That's one of my UD dinners sorted for next week.

Isnt Juddd great. What other diet allows you to eat Thorntons.

Morning lovely :) really really hope u get a new job soon :)

Ahhh thorntons chocolate!! Heaven!!!

Have a lovely day. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My goodness me thorntons!

I like the Cappuccino Continentals the best!!! Eeeek! I know what I fancy tomorrow now ;)

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

My goodness me thorntons!

I like the Cappuccino Continentals the best!!! Eeeek! I know what I fancy tomorrow now ;)

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

These were the toffee & fudge collection, my absolute all time most fav choc is the Sicilian Lemon Mousse :p ....... I may just have to drop a subtle or not so subtle hint to my hubbie lol

I got another box of chocs from another sales manager today - Roses. DD today so they will be hidden until tomorrow :)
Ahhh you gotta love an UP day ;) xx

Oh give over with ur fudge and toffee talk I'm on a DD here haha

We have two thorntons in town too! Must take a trip there soon :D xxx

Hey Claire, I've been reading up on JUDDD and now know what it stands for at least lol!! I'm really interested in the whole concept, and it sounds pretty workable, although I guess you have to be quite careful to get the up days on the days you have things on- meals out etc, but I'm guessing the occasional reversal of UDs and DDs to- suit social occasions isn't the end of the world?! If I were to try it (as I'm quite tempted, to get another half stone off) , what kinds of things would you recommend to have on DDs to ensure that I survive on a hectic 13 hour shift? And does your body stop being hungry on such days as your body gets used to it? X

funcurls said:
Hey Claire, I've been reading up on JUDDD and now know what it stands for at least lol!! I'm really interested in the whole concept, and it sounds pretty workable, although I guess you have to be quite careful to get the up days on the days you have things on- meals out etc, but I'm guessing the occasional reversal of UDs and DDs to- suit social occasions isn't the end of the world?! If I were to try it (as I'm quite tempted, to get another half stone off) , what kinds of things would you recommend to have on DDs to ensure that I survive on a hectic 13 hour shift? And does your body stop being hungry on such days as your body gets used to it? X

Welcome to my new diary :)
Do far my social occasions have matched but if you need to juggle then you can either do 2 UP days to change rotation or an ID day which is around 1200-1500 cals.
I track all my cals on My Fitness Pal app, it's the best app I have :)
On a DD I usually have a couple of my shakes left over from S&S then a big salad with Feta in the eve. Strangely I'm not hungry now on DD's, there are some that fast until the eve then have their meal.
If not using shakes I have:
30g Oatbran and 100g total yogurt stirred in
Tuna salad
Feta salad
Raspberries
Sugar free jelly
You can get a fair amount if you stick with salads and veg, I love celery and courgettes with Doritos salsa dip which is really low cal.
Courgette soup is another but I haven't made that yet.

It think you'd get on really well. I honestly don't feel hungry on DD's. The great thing is if you fancy sonething then you only have to wait a day to have it ;)
My UPs are healthier now, still using around 2100 cals but not on cakes and Choc, after a few UPs you start to settle into a better routine.
I'm much less bloated this week so hoping the scales will show a loss on Monday as really enjoying this way of eating.

If you want to know anything else just let me know, I'm still very new to it but I've read the book and have a good understanding of the plan already xxx

Hey!!

Hope you're ok :) have a lovely day today!

Ruth
X

Morning loupeylou sounds like you and Juddd are getting on just fine x

Back