Loopeylou's Journey to a Slimmer Me

Loopeylou said:
Had a lovely dinner of salad, feta and homemade salsa....today's been a good ( and easier ) DD.

Work is truly awful, stress is ridiculous and trying to get another job is so hard. On a good note we've booked the villa for Florida next year :) going in Oct as weather is better then and son will have done all his GCSE's oh and I'm 40 lol

Good things to look forward to :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh no :( I hope that work gets better soon!!!

At least you have Florida to keep you going- something to look forward to :D

Your dinner sounds scrummy too! Keep your chin up :) :bighug:

Have a lovely day today :)

Ruth
X

ooooo Florida....i'm well Jel ! i love it there,and hurricane seasons finished by Oct hasn't it ?

Rhyannasmum said:
It's always good to have something to look forward to. We always promised our kids we'd take them to Florida one day, but it's got so expensive since we went about 13 years ago. I'm not sure if we'll be able to manage it.

Homemade salsa? Recipe please. (you'll not dare say what you've been eating, for fear of me wanting the recipe all the time).

It is such alot of money I agree!!

Lol about receipes, I don't mind :)
Salsa
Red pepper
Red onion
Tomatoes
Jalapeños
White wine vinegar

Can't really tell you quanties as I just chop, weigh and calculate as I go along. The bowl I made last night was 67 cals and it was 3 baby plums tomatoes, 50g red pepper, 50g red onion, a tbsp jalepenos and tbsp white wine vinegar I THINK lol

Made alot and is really yum! I mixed it with my salad to perk it up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

roosnanny said:
ooooo Florida....i'm well Jel ! i love it there,and hurricane seasons finished by Oct hasn't it ?

Yea it has, we went in June this year just a start and was lucky but couldn't do later as my son is going into yr 11 in sept so big year for him.
Xx

yes we had that decision one year with one of our DFC,so important in a lot of ways.

oooooo that salsa sounds delish I will definitely be making some of that!!!

Ruth
x

Can't advise as we all seem to react differently to UP DD days, I always gain on average 3lbs after an UP but I always lose after a DD , others manage to STS after an up or gain after a DD and lose after an UP??? Just keep the faith and keep off the scales until official weigh in day ;)
Have a good day hun x

bajoleth said:
Can't advise as we all seem to react differently to UP DD days, I always gain on average 3lbs after an UP but I always lose after a DD , others manage to STS after an up or gain after a DD and lose after an UP??? Just keep the faith and keep off the scales until official weigh in day ;)
Have a good day hun x

I will steer well clear :) first time I haven't lost after a DD.....maybe totm, I'm never spot on with my cycle and it takes me by surprise!!! Oh joy lol
X

Thanks for the recipe Claire. Stay strong and stay away from the scales if they're not behaving in a civilised manner.

Left work on time for first time in 4 weeks, expected home at 5:30 and finally arrived at 6:20!!! Got stuck due to an accident argh

Just had sprouting broccoli, runner beans and mint sauce as needed a hot DD meal. Tomorrow is ex MIL's funeral, Matt is so quiet bless him, gunna have a bath then chill with him and watch some tv.

Hope everyone's well xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

All the best for tomorrow hope it goes as well as is possible in the circumstances, will be thinking of you all x

Hope that everything goes ok with tomorrow!!!

Take care- think of all of the happy memories :)

Ruth
x

All the best for the funeral tomorrow hun! It's going to be tough! They've promised sun so let's hope it shines for you all xxx

Hope all went well hun xxx

Went well, Matt was so upset bless him. Ex hubbie have him a choice where to sit and thank god he wanted to stay with me, it would have broken my heart him not sitting with me when he was so upset.
He's much happier today bless him, last day at school before going into yr 11. Got his report which was fantastic, all saying what a credit he is and such a pleasure to teach :)

DD today, going well... Just about to cook a veg stir fry and maybe sneak in a few raspberries after mmmmmm my favs

Hope everyone's well xx

Awww bless him! Glad he's feeling better today :)

Good news on the report! It's great to know there doing well at school, ohhhh year 11! Is he lookin forward to it?

Stir fry sounds gooood! Never thought of that on a DD! Xxx

Back