ProPoints Loopeylou's weight watchin!!

Wow, just catching up with you and Stef and you have been a busy bee, I am sure you will make the right decision and it all sounds very exciting x

Hello lovely u ok xxx

Not posted all weekend ...bad Claire!! Lol

Had a good WW weekend but stressful as waiting to hear about job offer. Good news is they have offered it to me :). The offer letter will be with me by wed time so looking to hand notice in end of this week.
Phoned my director as although things at work aren't great I have a huge amount of respect for him. He's gutted, told me it's not the end. He's going to be coming back with a counter offer!!! Flippin heck

Hope everyone's well xx

Yes naughty claire!!!! You have missed that i am back on s&s!!! :eek:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done hun!!! You can finally move on from that job and get settled in a new one, so so chuffed for you, you desereve it!!! xxx

Yes naughty claire!!!! You have missed that i am back on s&s!!! :eek:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done hun!!! You can finally move on from that job and get settled in a new one, so so chuffed for you, you desereve it!!! xxx

Thanks...... and you misses, a weekend away and this happens......I'm not surprised, I think the results it guarantees does make it so tempting, just make sure you start those vitamins - Silica Complex for your hair but I found it took over 3 months to work before so be patient. Good luck though - will find your diary later sweetie xx

Ohh all go work wise then! Well done...you are in demand!! Glad you had a good weekend foodwise :0) boo to stress though!

Tell me about it - looking forward to new challenges now and a slimmer happiers me :)

Can catch up with diaries etc more now I'm not prepping for interviews etc lol
xx

Thanks hun, i hope it goes ok with my hair!! EEkk!! found today really difficult too, never mind!

Have a great evening xxx

stef2009 said:
Thanks hun, i hope it goes ok with my hair!! EEkk!! found today really difficult too, never mind!

Have a great evening xxx

Next few days will be tough but you know it will get easier.
I can't wait for job offer to come through and eventually be able to hand in notice, sticking on plan but not having proper eve meals as haven't been at home much to plan, prep and cook.
Just got to keep focus and not go into celebration mode lol

Off for bath then dinner tonight is WW petit pans made into pizza with a side salad. Guess the balance is salad !!! Mmmmm lol

Have a great eve xx

I know :) keep telling myself that, u forget how hard it is lol Sure i didnt struggle this much at first! Saying that though i was so determined first time round nothing or no one could stop me haha

Im so chuffed for you!! How long notice do u need to give? And when will u be starting?

Tea sounds very yum! Surely u can have one celebratory meal and drink ?? ;) xxx

stef2009 said:
I know :) keep telling myself that, u forget how hard it is lol Sure i didnt struggle this much at first! Saying that though i was so determined first time round nothing or no one could stop me haha

Im so chuffed for you!! How long notice do u need to give? And when will u be starting?

Tea sounds very yum! Surely u can have one celebratory meal and drink ?? ;) xxx

I struggled so badly after holiday, even the thought of the shakes turns my stomach now :( You just have to keep focused sweetie.

Got to work 4 weeks notice, boss coming to me with counteroffer but I know it's time to move on. Offer shoud be with me wed/thur so be able to officially hand it in on Friday so start new job on 10/9. Really can't wait to get some work/life alance back :)

Will prob celebrate when I get offer letter, Paul's only off wed and thur this week so try o do something then :)

Hope tomorrow's easier sweetie xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Loopeylou said:
Tell me about it - looking forward to new challenges now and a slimmer happiers me :)

Can catch up with diaries etc more now I'm not prepping for interviews etc lol
xx

Great attitude :0)

Loopeylou said:
Next few days will be tough but you know it will get easier.
I can't wait for job offer to come through and eventually be able to hand in notice, sticking on plan but not having proper eve meals as haven't been at home much to plan, prep and cook.
Just got to keep focus and not go into celebration mode lol

Off for bath then dinner tonight is WW petit pans made into pizza with a side salad. Guess the balance is salad !!! Mmmmm lol

Have a great eve xx

Dinner sounds really nice :0)

Hey hun I just replied to your recent post on my own thread!!! But I'll say part of it again here, CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!!!!! Excellent news- really chuffed for you!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just popping in to subscribe. Congratulations on the new job and on managing to lose whilst all the interviews/offers etc were going on!

Woohoo well done hun!! xxx

Back