ProPoints Loopeylou's weight watchin!!

OMG got offered another job :) its the one I hoped for but didn't think I'd be so lucky!! - have accepted it in a heartbeat :)
Handed my notice in today - boy that was awful, 2 hrs with my director trying to persuade me to stay. Offered more money and a say in what and where I want my career to go.
Have turned this down as the opportunities at the new company, benefits, holidays, medical cover etc the list goes on!! I'm so so happy right now!!

Hubbie and I are going out tomorrow night to celebrate before he goes back onto his Olympic shifts.

Tis a good Wednesday x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow well done to you,you're doing so well,Shame about the awkward moment when you handed in your notice but at least it's out of the way now :0)

Wow well done once again! You must come across fantastically in interview and have impressed them hugely to have been offered two jobs including one you really really wanted!! Congrats XXX Also congrats on the weight loss! XXX

Loopeylou said:
Thank you everyone :)
Heather - I'm fortunate that I don't get nervous at interviews, bizarrely I really enjoy meeting new people and selling myself to them.....weird I now lol xx

Well that's what got you the job- you obviously have a great package to sell and your confidence is enviable! If people come across as confident the employer will have confidence that the candidate will be able to do the job! XXX

Omg amazing!!!! Well done hun do chuffed for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic news. Well done.

So pleased for you Claire congratulations xxx

Fabulous news xxx

Had a lovely meal out tonight with hubbie to celebrate my new job, last day is thurs 6th sept :)

Really looking forward to a relaxing weekend now where I'm not prepping for the interviews!!

Hope everyone's well. Totm had made its unwelcome appearance so feeling but urge now, oh the joy of being a woman hey lol
Xx

Booo to totm! Yayyy to the celebratory meal :D You deserve it!!
Ahhh 6th sept! thatll soon be here xxx

Rubbish day at work, thank god I'm leaving!!
Totm isn't helping either - think a glass of wine is needed tonight for sure, don't have many Wp's left after last night but if I don't chill tonight I'm going to kill someone and more poor hubbie doesn't deserve it ( my soon to be ex boss maybe lol )

Hope it's a good weekend for everyone xx

So pleased for you Claire :) blimey September is soon good stuff.

How you finding ww??

RebekahR said:
So pleased for you Claire :) blimey September is soon good stuff.

How you finding ww??

Lovin it, Totm ATM causing cravings etc plus having too many celebrations this weekend but just so appy to finally sorted my job nightmare......just going to chill and have a few drink and in days :) feeling good at last

Hope your all, not long til your surgeon appointment :) xx

Back