ProPoints Loopeylou's weight watchin!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yay to new job on Monday,almost finshed your old one so that's good,glad you enjoyed the holiday,not a bad little gain at all..enjoy the meals out :0)

I think it's more the wine than food, Wednesday is pizza though..... I did pick salads last week :)
Think there making me a cake on Thursday- coffee and walnut cause it's my fav YUM x

Last edited:
Wow 3 up after hols is pretty good hun! Glad you enjoyed your break in t'caravan! So tis the end of the hols and a fresh start for everyone! All the best with your new WW class and new job! Not long to go now! X

Claire I have tracked you down again!!!

You certainly like a bit of variety in your diet:8855:

So glad to hear you have found the perfect job and only 3 more days before you leave the old one - have they managed to fill your position or do they think they can grind you down to stay?

Love the caravan, we are thinking of buying one for it will be static

donnajt said:
Claire I have tracked you down again!!!

You certainly like a bit of variety in your diet:8855:

So glad to hear you have found the perfect job and only 3 more days before you leave the old one - have they managed to fill your position or do they think they can grind you down to stay?

Love the caravan, we are thinking of buying one for it will be static

Love bring found :) and yep I get around - so to speak lol

I do think I'm a serial swapper hehe, wish I wasn't but think its WW or SW all the way for me now (I hope)
We'll be able to get away more now in caravan as 10 more days leave a year with new job :) .... Buying a static - that's great news hun, you'll have tons of fun xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

My last day at work today :)
Had a lovely day yesterday. Was taken for lunch with the ladies a work with then after work about 15 turned up at the pub. We had a good laugh but made me sad to know I won't see then everyday.
I can honestly say there the best bunch of people anyone could wish to work with...that's why people are reluctant to leave!!
I'm 100% my move is the right one and even though today will be very sad goodbyes I'm excited for Monday.
Hope everyone's well xxx

Hope your feeling better soon, curl up and rest xxx

Morning hun!! Glad u had a good time :D
Hope ur feeling better xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck on ur new job chick xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back