ProPoints Loopeylou's weight watchin!!

Thanks guys, all went really well yesterday :)
Was lots of coffee's and meetings. Today having the building induction and being issued my photo ID so up early to look my best.
They do alot of meetings with lunch provided - here's hoping they have a healthy approach to them. Not stressing too much this week as don't want to stick out like a sore thumb but next week I will steer away from them in preference for my own lunch :)
Fridays are always dress down days which is great :)
I also got out for a walk at lunch yesterday - prob walked more than I would in a week at my old place. Will do it everyday as long as its dry :)

Hope everyone's well xx

Sounds like a good day. Hope they are not too generous with the biscuits at the meetings!

Oh god help me...pastries today, being taken to lunch tomorrow by new boss then lunch out on Monday at a hotel as we're there for a meeting!!

Back on it Tues with a vengence, being good inbetween though - apart from a pastry but did point it ;)

Looking forward to some normality again. Loving my new job :) and ready to knuckle down and lose more weight now!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

bulldogdaisy said:
How's things going?

Hiya :), not been well the last 5 days. Some bug which caused horrendous headaches and cold/hot flushes. Bit better today so hoping by tomorrow will be back to normal..starting WW on Thurs near to my work, really looking forward to it.
Hope your well, must start to get on here more xxx

Loopeylou said:
Hiya :), not been well the last 5 days. Some bug which caused horrendous headaches and cold/hot flushes. Bit better today so hoping by tomorrow will be back to normal..starting WW on Thurs near to my work, really looking forward to it.
Hope your well, must start to get on here more xxx

Sorry to hear you've been poorly,glad to hear you feel better today though :0)
Good luck with your start at WW on Thursday.
Am good thanks,I fancied a change as of yesterday so am healthy eating for a month and see how I go,will still have treats at the weekend of course ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry to hear you've been poorly,glad to hear you feel better today though :0)
Good luck with your start at WW on Thursday.
Am good thanks,I fancied a change as of yesterday so am healthy eating for a month and see how I go,will still have treats at the weekend of course ;0)

Sounds good, I think a change can do the power of good plus helps to consolidate what you've learnt along the way :) xx

Back