Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

ooh not much between us then lol.!!

id say youll do just fine on 1500-1600 a day.

and when ur cooking for u and OH could u not still have the same or similar foods but just count ur calories and keep and eye on ur portions??

good luck babes xx

Ooo have given myself a new challenge too. I aim to walk or run at least 20 miles every week. It's a good target to start with I reckon. I walked 4 miles today. Whoop!

woo hoo good for u hun. just another 16 to go lol.:D:D:D

ive set myself loads of mini goals right up to my birthday in june when ill hopefully be at goal :D:D:D

doesnt seem so bad when u break it down lol xx

Yep I def like the idea of mini goals that are achievable :). How are you doing? Have you done level 2 shred yet? I have given up as there is always someone watching the tv in our flat! Xxx

thanks babes. nearly 3 days done off the fags...woop woop.!!

im getting on well with the diet thanks. am still on level 1 of shred. have just done day 5 and im gonna try to do the next 5 days without a break. prob kill me lol. ive got a treadmill at home and im gonna try and do an hour walk a few times a week on that and i usually do 4 miles an hour, so maybe i should set myself a wee goal of 12 miles a week along with shred.??

anyways... hope u get on well doing ur calorie counting and walking. onwards and thinwards lol xxx

p.s. hurry up and upload an avatar so as i can see who im talking to hahahaha ;););) xx

Okay - back on the calorie wagon!
And a naughty day to begin lol!
B - egg pitta and apples - 400
l - cheese pitta and apple and satsumas - 400
D - Prezzos tonight so I aim to have one of their 650cal lighter meals and a glass of wine - hopefully 800calish
So the total today will hopefully be under 1800cal :)
Enjoy Friiiidaaaaaay peeps!xxx

Happy Friday loopy Lou. Hope u have a lovely meal tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okay went way over cals last night but loved every sec. We went out after the meal and had such a fun night. I found out another couple we go out with are on s world too lol! I have promised them to try it for a few weeks and not give up after 1 day lol! So here goes 4 weeks of s world... Will let you know if it works as I go...... Happy Saturday everyone! Xxxx

I have made a deal so that all our dinners are sw friendly and 400 cals for me :). At least I know they will be super healthy :). Food for today is:
B eggs and beans - 300
milk in tea and coffee - 200
sn cereal bar 100
l soup and cheese roll - 400
sn special k minis 100
3 mile run and 1 mile walk
D - pasta - 400
1 apple 50
So will be 1550 today but with a 3 mile run I will need the extra cals :)
Happy monday peeps!xxx

Last edited:
Hey shanny! It is a chilli quorn mince veg pasta delight at 400 cals :) have been very bad lately but am on the straight and narrow now ;) how is the no food diet thing going? Xxx

Hi all!
Food today is:
B eggs and beans 300
Milk in tea 200
Sn cereal bar 100
L soup and cheese pitta 400
Sn cereal bar 100
D jacket pot and beans 400
Dessert special minis 100
Total 1600
Exercise : 3 mile walk

Am mega pleased today as I resisted cake and chocs at work in favour of my trusty special k cereal bars :) I feel alot better having a few more cals. I was feeling quite week when I was only having 1200. And with my little cereal bars I always have an alternative to the chocs lol! Told the gals at work that I am trying to be healthy too and they were really supportive today and didn't put on the peer pressure to have cake :). Went for a walk straight after work and didn't go home first. That is def a good trick because as soon as I get home I want to slob out :) anyway enough of the rambling. Hope you are all having a good night xxx

Morning!
food today is:
B cheese pitta and 1 cereal bar 300
sn special k minis 100
l veg beans and pasta 400
sn alpen light bar 100
d something 400 cal :)
dessert muller light yog 100
milk in tea 200
Exercise: 3mile walk
Total should be 1600cal :)

Well done on the willpower... can you box some up and send it to me please? x