Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Get well soon, I hate being ill, I just want to eat!!! x

Thanks! Yep I have def eaten lots of crap this week. Just had a weigh in and I am 1pm up from last week! Aargh! Am feeling lots better today though so will be on it tomorrow and will stick to 1200 a day for the week. Will get that lb off (and more) asap :).
So far today I have had lemsips and strepsils galore for brekkie (needed but not good)
L - soup and some quorn slices -300
Dinner will be veg beans and pasta -400
Managed to do davina 30 min pump workout this afternoon and didn't cough all the way through so things are looking up :)
Will now read up on how everyone is doing to get some motivation!
Gotta get into that size 10 dress for my bday in 7 weeks! Come on! Whoop!xxx

Oooo am very excited! Am going to prezzos next week and they have calorie counted options! Is it sad that I am excited about this? Oh dear.... Calorie geeksville!

Do they really? That would be much nicer than guessing, lol!!!

Glad you are on the mend, everyone struggles when they are ill, it's not the best time to be strict with yourself! x

Thanks Lindsey! When I am I'll I will eat anything just to get me through the day lol! Things are looking up though. Couldn't do shred as oh is monopolising the tv due to Liverpool /man u match so went for a 20 min run and it wasn't too bad :)
Food today will be:
B weetabix and sugar and milk -200
Sn 2 satsumas
L soup and yog
Sn 2 kiwis
D veg pasta

And I just did another sneaky weigh and I am 10st 1. How can that be???!!! I was 10st 3 yesterday!

Have a fun Sunday peeps!

Xxx

Did you have a really big wee?!?!?! LOL!!! Sorry I'm usually really vulgar!!! x

Morning!
Todays food will be:
B weetabix 200
sn 2 satsumas 50
l soup and quorn slices 300
sn 2 satsumas
d veg pasta 400
Need to do some exercise tonight. Will try shred but depends i anyone is using the tv then lol!

Have a fun day people!
xxx

Hi guys!
Only did a bit of toning tonight and 30 min walk but at least something is better than nothing!
And feel good sticking to diet plan :) xxx

Hey lovelies!
Food for today is
B weetabix 200
sn 2 satsumas 50
l soup and quorn slices 300
sn 2 satsumas 50
d pasta 400
activity will probably be a 3 mile walk and some toning :)

rats! just had a moment of weakness and had a heroes choc - approx 50 cals. I promise I won't have anymore lol so that makes todays cals to 1250 :) Will def go on a good walk later on!xxx

Just ran 3 miles and did some toning! I feel good na na na na na na na.... I knew that I would na na na na na na na.....

Morning All!
Food for today is:
B Weetabix 200
sn 2 kiwis 50
l soup and 3 kiwis 300
sn 2 kiwis 50
d pasta 400

Have a fun day!xxx

Hi guys! I have a confession to make! I think I may defect to do slimming world for a bit. My OH has finally decided to bite the bullet and conquer his weight issue (he has about 3 stone to lose) and wants to do s world as he hates the idea of counting calories. I want to do it with him so we can have the same meals at home etc. Will you guys hate me if I defect to the other side??

Don't be daft hunni it makes sense so that u can share meals etc. Every diet works when u stick to it. Good on ur OH for deciding to take the plunge. Slimming world is a great diet with so much variety. My problem was portion sizes which was why I changed to rc. Good luck with it babes and make sure u check in every now and again to let us know how it's all going xxx gonna miss ya :-( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely! I just think if I try to count cals and do his s world food it might make me go insane. On the plus side though I am now 10stone exactly so goes to show that calorie counting works! xxxxx

Oh blimey! Have done s world for 1 day and I hate it! I ended up eating way too much for no reason! I need limits! I need calorie counting darn it! The boyf can do it on his own lol! Am going to be a bit less strict tho as 1200 cals feels too low. Am fairly tall and I think my body needs more food to keep going as I felt quite weak on 1200. Am going to stick to 1500-1600cals and get into more exercise to lose the pounds. Hope everyone is groovy! Xxx

glad to have u back hunni :D:D:D:D

that was my problem with sw too, i ate too much just because i was allowed to.

im 5'6 and my personal daily cal allowance at rc is 1600. this is the personal allowance that u get after the 4 weeks between 1200 and 1400.

so if ur around that height then u should be fine. i find even staying at 1400 cals works for me. what height are ya chick i cant see it on ur details.?? xx

Back