Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Cool will do! Yep am going to a house party. Much better than going out in town as it's so much cheaper :) what are you up to?

Just had the nicest treat ever for 400 cals. I froze a Vanilla and choc sprinkles and toffee muller yog and then crumbled in a milk choc kelloggs fibre plus bar and a choc fudge Alpen light bar in. Tasted like ice cream with lovely crunchy and chocolatey bits in. It was a big portion too! Soooo delish and felt really indulgent. So that brings me up to 1200 cal today. Am full up and ready for 30 day shred tomorrow morning! Whoop!

Hi ladies, can I gatecrash your new year new you party? I lost 4 1/2 stone on RC earlier this year, but our instructor gave up her classes, a 2 week all inclusive holiday :) and Xmas festivities I have put 1st back on :wave_cry:, so I want to get it shifted before it creeps up.
I've got a holiday to book for April so that's my target, have all my nice summer clothes from last summer to get back into.

Yes yes yes missy b! Wow 4 1/2 stone that is amazing! Well done! I know exactly how crappy you feel when a bit of weight goes on. We can def do this together. We will blast off those pounds once and for all so we can look hot in the summer lol :)

Hey missy B and welcome to the thread. Feel free to join we all need all the support we can get. Well done for losing all the weight on rc and I'm sure you'll have that wee stone shifted in no time xxx

Thanx Emz and LP80, cupboards are all cleared of the Xmas goodies and have been back on track for 3 days, made the dhansak out of the mag for tea had quorn and not chicken and it was srummy, also made the cauli and spinach soup for lunch, that too was scrummy but the colour was a bit off putting ...

Worse than I thought it's 16lbs, but stil alot less than I had to loose this time last year.

Good luck to both of you, whats this Shred exercise you are talking about?

Oh wow those meals sound delish.. 30 day shred is a fitness DVD by jillian michaels. You can get it from amazon pretty cheap. It takes about 30 mins to do and you need some hand weights but be warned it kills. I have only done it once a few days ago and I am still aching now. But what doesn't kill us must make us stronger... ;) emz is gonna do it for all of jan. I will have a go but might intersperse it with other DVDs as it is so hard core! Xxx

Good for u being back on track already. Shred is a DVD by jillian michaels...the trainer from the USA biggest loser series. It called 'the 30 day shred. Soo many people seem to be doing it. U can lose up to 20lb in the 30 days but the inch loss and tone u get with it is suppose to be amazing. Loopy has already started it but I'm waiting till Monday lol. This rc forum is a tad quiet so some of us have been posting a lot more over on the calorie counting thread. So if u want to check in there too there's a few others over there xxxx

I might give it a go, however, I've just renewed my gym membership so just waiting for it to reopen after New Year to get back to classes again
:553:
I'll also check out the calorie counting forum, thanx

God that was a quick swop over lol lol
Sounds like u may crack this girls xx

I'm going up town for drinks, I would of stated in with my galaxy choc bar instead but friends orders hehehe x

Woo hoo at least we all know where to find each other now lol. Yeah shanny can't wait to get stuck in. I'm goin out to get hammered 2moro nite haha. Been invited to friends for drinks and buffet. So last big blow out before I start. The hardest bit is having to turn the wardrobe upside down at this time of nite tryin to find something to wear lol. Think I have it sorted now though ;-) xxxx

Last edited:
Loopy I was just thinking....

Do u have the fitness pal app on ur iPhone.?? It's a brilliant wee app. You can keep track of ur cals and it has a whole list of foods and their cal content stored in it. U can also list ur exercise and it tells how how Many cals u burned. Maybe u already have it but just thought it be worth a mention xxxx

Happy new year people! Gosh I feel rough. Got to sleep at 4am and the room is still spinning a bit now Eek! So this is it. No more eating rubbish for loopy lou. It's a fresh new start and I am determined to crack the hold chocolate has over me lol! Am gonna stick to 1200 cal a day so I can treat myself to a bottle of wine a week. I will never feel guilty about food again cos I will eat properly :) here's to a 2011 of tackling my food demons and enjoying life to the full :) xxx

Okay just did my first wi of 2011 and unbelievably I am 10st 2! Whoop! It's prob due to dehydration but that is 5 lbs down. Must have been doing a few 1200 cal days over Xmas. Very exciting! Xxx

Day 1 of 1200 kcals has gone well :)
B beans on toast 400
L soup and cheese on toast 400
D 2 yogs frozen like ice-cream and 2 cereal bars 400
Exercise- 1hr walk

Hiya :)
Day two and sticking to the cals well.
Slept really well last night too so that is a bonus I didn't expect :)
B veg omelette and beans - 400
L soup yog and raspberries - 400
D porridge and toast (bit random for dinner but felt like it as it's freezing outside) - 400
Exercise- 2 hour walk

I feel smug tonight too as I resisted temptation when my oh was stuffing maltesers and crisps down his for most of the evening :)

Back