Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Blueway said:
Thanks for replying.
Don't have a diary yet but might start one this week!
Have a lot of nights out coming up over the next few weeks so will no doubt be having a bit more than 1200 calories a day, will just not have to go too mad!

Me too! Christmas is mad! I have dinners and nights out every weekend but will try to keep to my plan the rest of the time :) x

Am off to a health spa for a few days tomorrow so won't really know my calories. I will be good though and do lots of fitness classes ( and massages) am really excited about all the pampering actually. Will let you know how it all goes :)

Have fun!

MalibuStacey said:
Just signed up for MFP too, hopefully this will help me stay on track too.

Enjoy you spa day!

Malibu xx

Well done honey! The spa is amazing! No idea of calories but I feel healthy :) am going to do loads of fitness classes tomorrow so wish me luck :) x

Still not sure of my calorie count but I'm doing lots of fitness classes and eating healthily :) will hopefully sts on Sunday! Fingers crossed! Have a very heavy 2 course lunch and 3 course dinner on fri. Argh!

Me and OH have a long weekend off together and were off to york on Sat for the Xmas markets. I predict plenty of lovely meals out, but hopefully all the walking around on sat with cancle some of them out and were off up Malham Cove on Monday walking. Must remember to see how many calories are in hot chocolate I've got a feeling its going to be very cold up there.

You can burn anything from 300 - 600 calories an hour in fitness classes, I think step aerobics is probably the best, it comes in at the top with 600 cals aslong as your step is 8 - 12 inches of the floor. I'm going to the gym with OH tomorrow for a man workout with weights and everything lol very scared :S

Enjoy your lunch tomorrow :)

Malibu xx

Ooo have a lovely weekend honey! It is definitely the time of year that makes it hard to lose the weight eurgh!

Hi guys!!!
Having been feeling really healthy from my health spa I was good all day and then went mad at 5pm!! It was definitely boredom eating! Finished off the jar of nutella (well at least it's gone now!!) and a big bar of fruit and nut choc! Binged for absolutely no reason! Sooooo frustrating! Just when I am doing so well I sabotage myself! Now my stomach feels way too full! Eurgh!!! Am annoyed with myself! Anyway, rant over. What's done is done. I am off to another spa with my friend tomorrow and come back Saturday. From Sunday I am back in control of my food and I will stay strong! I think my aim for the next month is to stay at 1600 cals whenever I can and then try the healthyish choices when I am out at all my dinners. I really want to stay under 9st10lb for new year so I will need to stop these silly boredom binges otherwise I will be back to 10 and a half stone before I know it!!! Will weigh in on Sunday this week so will see what the damage is! Eeeek!
Xxx

Weighed in today to see the damage and I am 9st 10. Not too awful but would have been soooo much better if I hadn't have over eaten yesterday. Ah well, never mind :) am off for a major weekend of gourmet meals so cannot wait until I am back to normal on Sunday :) see you guys soon! X

Happy Sunday people!
It is a very happy Sunday for me as I weigh 9st 7lbs! Unbelievable as I have had 3 course dinners lately. Must be water retention or something! Am not complaining though!
Back on 1600 calls now :)
Breakfast (that is basically lunch!) : Eggs and beans on toast 400
Lunch will be pasta and veg I think 400
Dinner not sure but will be 400 cals
Treat - Watching x factor with the girls tonight so will be having hot choc and treats which I will try to keep to 400cals!
No exercise today as I haven't had a rest day this week with all my millions of fitness classes! (Did Body Blitz dvd on thursday, Zumba on Friday and Body combat yesterday)
I start my 12 week training plan for the half marathon tomorrow so quite excited about that! :)

Have a great day one and all! xxx

Good afternoon everyone!
I'm enjoying my last day of freedom as I start night shifts tomorrow.
Have run 4 miles which was fun :)
B beans on toast 300
L veg omelette 450
D veg pasta 450
Sn 4 apples and 2 yogs 400
Total 1600

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Am all endorphined up after another 4 mile run :)
I start nights tonight so will be having 2000cals as I am working until 7:30 tomorrow morning.
I burnt 423cals on my run so that makes up the extra 400cals :)
B beans on toast and porridge 400
L beans on toast and fruit and yog 400
D veg pasta 400
Midnight meal veg pasta 400
5am snack cheese pitta and apples 400
Total - 2000

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Morning!
In night mode now so just woken up!
Food today is:
8am egg on toast 150
17:00 beans and egg on toast 250
Dinner veg pasta 400
Midnight meal veg pasta 400
5am snack cheese pitta and apples 400
Total 1600
4 mile walk today as exercise :)
Have a great evening everyone!

You're doing fab!

Good evening!
Have finished nights and don't have them again til Monday! Yay!
Today I slept most of the day since I finished work at 07:30 am :) I went for a 6 mile run tonight though so hopefully that will make me tired enough to sleep tonight.
I have stuck to 1500 cals today.
Tomorrow I am having a fun day in London with my best friend so will definitely be having nice food of some sort. Will let you know the calories tomorrow but I am definitely going to have a treat day! :)

Hiya!
London was fab yesterday. Had frozen yogurt at mooyoo in Harrods. It was lush!
Today I am back on nights so will have 2000 cals to get me though :)
Just off for a 4 mile run.
Have a great day :)

Hey Guys!!!
I hate to tell you this but I am going to defect to slimming world! I tried earlier in the year but didn't really do it properly. My best friend is starting her first class so wants me to go for moral support. If I put on tons of weight I will come back but I am actually quite looking forward to cooking nice recipes and not counting everything I eat for a bit! :)

Back