Loopys restart!!

Of course you'd remember him Bex...you named him lol
He's fine.....we got him back about 4 yesterday and he's slept a lot!!

He seems to be mieowing in a higher pitch now...bless him lol

Me.....well I'm on day 3 and feeling good!!!!

Still waiting for the pink.....I know...it was a bit hopeful for it to happen this morning!!

Bound to be tomorrow :D

He will be a nicer cat now though, more cuddly and affectionate. Plus you wont have him howling in the night at the females!

Well done on getting to day 3, you can do this! I have gained a substantial amount, but am starting again (i like to think of it as part 2) next Mon. I have a couple of meals out first! I really have to think of how far i have come, not what i have gained. I weighed nearly 19st this time last year. I now weigh nearly 15st. So i have a long way to go, but i have come a long way too!

Good Morning Sarah!!!

Roll on day 4 lol...but to be honest I'm ok ......bit hungry but not enough to fail
Think something clicked at last!!

Want to try to get back into this place too.....I've been lurking far too long :eek:

Amanda
xx

I feel the same, just seem to have found my mojo back, but it's still early days so I don't want to speak too soon!

Coming back here has really made a difference to me. Lurking didn't give me the same sense of support or satisfaction, so please come back!

If you're struggling just holler and we can do some mutual support! You can always PM me or text me, ok? I just have that memory in my head of you and I walking into that bar in August in the Toon for breakfast on Saturday morning and getting wolf whistled. How we grinned!!! Come on, let's get this done and we can do the same at the next meet (can you make it to any of the upcoming ones because we need to catch up - we hardly got a chance to chat in January?)

Well done hun on getting on with it.... think something clicked for me too .... back on Day 3.......

Can you come to the BHam meet in Sept? It'd be great to see you again..... and Jackie too.....

Love

I feel the same, just seem to have found my mojo back, but it's still early days so I don't want to speak too soon!

Coming back here has really made a difference to me. Lurking didn't give me the same sense of support or satisfaction, so please come back!

If you're struggling just holler and we can do some mutual support! You can always PM me or text me, ok? I just have that memory in my head of you and I walking into that bar in August in the Toon for breakfast on Saturday morning and getting wolf whistled. How we grinned!!! Come on, let's get this done and we can do the same at the next meet (can you make it to any of the upcoming ones because we need to catch up - we hardly got a chance to chat in January?)

I too seem to have got 'it' back!!! Long may it continue?

Oooh the wolf whistling ...forgotten about that...but my god we're we hungover lol

Well here we are on day 4!!!

Never thought I'd even get here again!!

The scales have inspired me to keep going......Don't know how but I've somehow lost 13lb since monday morning??? How???? Ok I ate a lot on sunday but how can I lose that in 3 days??

Hey am I complaining?? Ummmm..no!! lol

Amanda
xx

OMG, I'm so glad to see you getting back on the proverbial horse so to speak,,,its sooooo hard, so well done...wishing ya all the best going forward.....you've done it before and with 6 days behind ya, the world is your oyster...LOL :D

Hi Amanda!

Well done on getting to 6 days.... that's fab... I had another:rolleyes: relapse at the end of the week but chatted to Maisie for ages and ages Friday night and we have made a pact and are gonna stick together and crack this weight loss thingy.... so yesterday we both did 100%.... here's to day 2.....

Keep it up hun... oh and about BHam..... hope finances will allow you to come but I understand if you can't.....:)

Love

be the driver lady and drink water or diet coke.... you've done it before hun, you know you can do it again....:D

I have three nights out next week - Thurs, Fri, Sat - all involve eating....:rolleyes: why do most social events involve eating.... so fecking rude when one is on CD...lol!!

My plan is - Thurs - Dan and boys at karate so dont get back till 9 - therefore I wont get to pub till 9.30ish - gonna tell them to go ahead and eat without me and I'll just have a drink (these friends think I'm mad doing CD so not even gonna explain back on it....:rolleyes: )

Fri - old work friends at one of their houses.... will be upfront here and say back on packs so will take soup and or tetra.....

Sat - mums from dancing drink and curry - will drive as dan on call from work..... will get him to text or call around 10ish to say he's gotta go to work... OK a fib but a little white lie doesn't hurt....

Anyway, why I've written all this on your thread lord alone knows.... sorry....:eek:

By next weekend hun you'll have almost 2 weeks under your belt, a whopping great weight loss and hopefully be feeling strong - like bull as Isobel would say...lol:D

Hang in there it'll be worth it... you know it will....:D

Love

well done amanda for starting again
you have done so well
truly inspiring
kaz x

Hey! That's great news!! You must be really 'in the zone' again by now - and I bet the weight is just dropping off you in shedloads!!! I remember how quickly you lost it last year and bet it's happening just as fast again now :)

Don't worry about next weekend yet - just take it one day at a time rather than worrying about possible obstacles ahead.

You're gonna be slim for summer!! Wahey!! :cool:

Back