Loose 3 stone in 6 months Challenge!! :)

Hi Everyone :)

Ive decided to set up a challenge for those wanting (or in my case having) to loose 3 stone by October 2013 :)

I Have worked out for the next 25 weeks with an average weight loss of 2lbs a week will def get us there!

So pop on in and sign up... let me know your weigh in day and I'll make different wee badges for motivation along the way eg slimmer of the week, most consistent, most enthusiastic etc just a bit of fun

So tell me a bit about yourself too, type of diet etc and so on...

Ill Begin

As im sure you can guess by my name im due to get married in October, but just after giving birth to my beautiful little boy, ive put on 3 stone through pregnancy and really need to return to my original weight in order to fit my fabulous dress! :) Im doing the old style vintage points as that is what really helped me loose the pregnancy pounds 4 years ago after my first beautiful son!!

The thought of a bikini in 6 months time petrifies me... so no ifs maybes about it - I GOTTA DO THIS :) and a challenge will def keep me on my toes!!

My weigh in day will be a Monday - this is my first weigh in day this monday coming :) and my starting weight in 13st 9 and 5ft 8 :)

Who is in!! xx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge members!

* Octoberbride - WID Mon- SW 13ST 9 -Wk1 -7lb, wk2 -3lb CW 12ST 13
* Nicole xxx - WID Tue - SW 14ST 5 - Wk1 -5.5lb CW 13ST 13.5
* Greeting Gress - WID Tue - SW 12ST 7 - Wk1 - -9 CW 11ST 12
* Kayam - WID Wed- SW 11ST 9 - Wk1 - CW 11ST 9
* Lizzie - WID Tbc - SW
13 ST 5 -Wk1 - CW 13ST 5
* Chandniraat - WID TBC - SW TBC - Wk1 - CW TBC
* Rumbelle - WID Mon - SW 15ST 10 - Wk1 - CW 15ST 10

Last edited:
Count me in x I weigh in on a Tuesday morning x weighed in this week 14stone 5 x so losing 3 stone would be great and round about target too x I had a baby 6 months ago and put on a lot of weight too xxx

Great stuff :) Ill update my original post at the bottom with all the members and their weigh in day and starting weight!
Be good to help eachother stay on track, I knew i had put on weight but was still shocked to see over 3 stone! Cant wait to get into my dress! :)

Great stuff :) Ill update my original post at the bottom with all the members and their weigh in day and starting weight!
Be good to help eachother stay on track, I knew i had put on weight but was still shocked to see over 3 stone! Cant wait to get into my dress! :)

I think it's a great idea x il be more than happy to be 3 stone lighter in 6months xxx

yay so lets do this :) hopefully a few more join, more the merrier to help encouragement! :) how have you been getting on today??xx

I Was doing really well today but i now have the sickness bug my son had and
Not been able to keep anything down :( hope back to normal tomorrow x how have you got on today xxxx

aw sorry to hear that hope ur feeling better soon. yeah doing good i have 5 points left so might have a cuppa and something sweet :) xx

You feeling any better today?? xx

Hopefully it was a 24 hour bug and ur feeling much better now...maybe use the rest of ur points uve banked from not being able to eat anything for a wee friday night treat! :) xx

aw glad to hear ur feeling better.. im doing weightwatcher old vintage points what about u? I done it the last time 4 years ago after having my first son and it worked brilliantly so thought id try it again :) xx

I'm doing slimming world extra easy and doing well so far so fingers crossed I can keep it up x nearly weigh in day and I am dreading it due to this sickness bug :( xxx

Ooo weigh in day 2mo! :) well ive stuck to it 100 % so hopefully ill see a bit of a difference... jeans are feeling a bit looser which is a good sign :) xx That will be week 1 down and 24 more to go lol :) xx

Woohoo x my weigh in day is Tuesday tho x good luck tomorrow x well iv not been able to be 100% coz of my bug :( I have stuck to plan tho when iv try'd eating and just won't stay down x let's hope the scales are nice to us lol x x x

aww thank you 7lb down abso delighted!! :) prob most of water retention weight from having baby but still :) theyre heading in the direction i want so im all pleased.. how did u get on yesterday good luckfor 2mo!! xx

Fantastic!! I'm just getting organised and take my son to school then weigh time x I'm really expecting a gain due to been ill basically all week x weldone on your loss you will be on ur way to target in no time x x x x

Back