Loose rings

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Guru, 28 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Judging by the scales this morning, I am a stone lighter than I was on my wedding day. Which is good news... except that my wedding and engagement rings are already starting to feel loose.

There is no point getting them resized until I am at goal, but I am terrified of losing them.

I might have to put them on a chain around my neck or tuck them away somewhere at home.

What have you done about your rings?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xtwinklex

xtwinklex Eat to live don't live to eat!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
  4. Qwetypi

Qwetypi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Get some angora wool from a craft shop and wrap a bit of it around the underside of your ring. The texture of it helps the ring to stick to your finger, and also of course it makes the ring tighter because there's something between your finger and the ring. If you get a light colour and only use it on the underside, or between your fingers, no one will notice.

5. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    My rings have become looser, but not loose enough to drop off. I'm happy though, always wanted my fingers to slim down :D

6. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've also had to order an adjuster until I'm at goal and can get my rings resized. It hasn't arrived yet so I think I'll have to leave my ring at home until the adjuster turns up. I got one from eBay called a ring guard

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.