Loose rings

Guru

Silver Member
Judging by the scales this morning, I am a stone lighter than I was on my wedding day. Which is good news... except that my wedding and engagement rings are already starting to feel loose.

There is no point getting them resized until I am at goal, but I am terrified of losing them.

I might have to put them on a chain around my neck or tuck them away somewhere at home.

What have you done about your rings?

Get some angora wool from a craft shop and wrap a bit of it around the underside of your ring. The texture of it helps the ring to stick to your finger, and also of course it makes the ring tighter because there's something between your finger and the ring. If you get a light colour and only use it on the underside, or between your fingers, no one will notice.

My rings have become looser, but not loose enough to drop off. I'm happy though, always wanted my fingers to slim down :D

I've also had to order an adjuster until I'm at goal and can get my rings resized. It hasn't arrived yet so I think I'll have to leave my ring at home until the adjuster turns up. I got one from eBay called a ring guard

Back