Loose skin.. deflated body??

chiefbridesmaid

Silver Member
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone who has lost alot of weight so far noticed have they got saggy skin from losing weight so fast.. or loose skin around their abs??

I am only starting tomorrow but it is a huge concern for me, also whats the situation with exercise??.. my pharmasist didnt really know when i asked :rolleyes:

Hi ChiefBM Yeah it seems like initially skin is kinda loose but its not tooo bad cause of all the water. The exercise situation is pretty good, after the first week you can start to exercise and the ketosis high makes that easier - well for me it did anyways. I just found that as time went on I'm using 1200 cals in exercise a day and getting only 450 from lipotrim isn't enough for muscle recovery. But for the first 7-8 weeks I really found it excellent to exercise along side LT. Everyone for they're own. Is the wedding in November?

Hey exiguous, wow ur stats are impressive.. Ok I was kinda thinking about swimming daily for muscle tone and then doing my usual yoga 3 times a week.. I only started body pump classes two weeks ago but don't know would they be to strenuous on lipotrim?!
Yep I have the wedding at Halloween then I fly to NYC a week later.. And of course I want to look gorgeous at the wedding etc.. But for me it's more I want to feel beautiul and sexy again(here's hoping lol) I found when I was slimmer I was also more confident and carried myself differently!
Day 1 ok.. Hav 1 litre water down already fingers crossed I will survive the week!! X

Hi CBM,
I lost 5 stone in just 15 weeks earlier in the year on LT, I am ashamed to say I didn't do any exercise and I am amazed that I don't have any saggy/excess skin. Suppose everyone is different, and it is probably best to follow some kind of exercise plan!
What I would say, is that I have certainly noticed a loss of muscle definition in my thighs though, probably muscle reduction due to such an extreme diet. I have been referred to Physio by my doctor to hopefully rectify this!

I was told that I was to wait till second week before I did any exercise, that was the 1st person I saw who told me that.

I found when I was slimmer I was also more confident and carried myself differently!
Day 1 ok.. Hav 1 litre water down already fingers crossed I will survive the week!! X

Thanks hon, nearly there now! Totally agree weight is a major downer on self image and confidence! You'll be absolutely unstoppable by November!!
Best of luck I hope the first week goes well, its totally worth it when you get on the scales at the end of the week! NY better watch out

Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone who has lost alot of weight so far noticed have they got saggy skin from losing weight so fast.. or loose skin around their abs??

I am only starting tomorrow but it is a huge concern for me, also whats the situation with exercise??.. my pharmasist didnt really know when i asked :rolleyes:

Hi
i seem to be ok at the moment re skin but i swim several times a week to tone up while losing
As for the exercise i was just advised to take it easy for the first few days to a week and only do as i felt able,i was already doing spinning classes and went to one 2 days in on this and was fine,think everyone is different and you can only go by how you feel,if you don't feel up to it for the 1st week or two then hold off but then build it up slowly and you should be fine.xx

Yeah I agree i think it depends what your used to too

Back