Loose Skin (lower tummy pouch) & Tummy Tuck (Mini)

I think everybody is differnet my stomach was super saggy but has tightened up immensley I am currently working out 3-4 times a week, well trying....lol but definetley helps and i notice a big differnece.

Thanks for all of your great insight. My biggest fear is how saggy my tummy has become after having my little girl and thinking that it will never go away.

Tahnks for all the replies :)

I've decided that i'm going to try my best to get rid of the gag through exercising and creams etc.

I'd rather spend my money on getting braces, lol :) xx

Good thread as I am planning on going for abdominoplasty. After my c-section I have massive overhang and it's getting worse the more weight I lose. But the biggest thing for me is that I have a B shaped stomach. Even throughout pregnancy I never popped, just looked fat. I just want one stomach not two so my plan is one more child, maintain for a year then have the op x

Hey hun, you'll have to let us know how you get on, although it is some time away.

I'm too scared to have one so i'm trying to stay positive and convince myself that my stomach will look ok :) xx

my biggest tip for a tummy you're not so comfortable with, is fake tan! i know its not a permanent fix but it makes the world of difference, the same with cellulite i think it covers that a bit too.

a tummy tuck is something im petrified of, as the pain from a c section was unbearable when recovering and its quite similar pain apparantly, plus the scar - thats a very long one, hip to hip sometimes (id have one if someone was paying dont get me wrong)
but i think theres a lot you can do to make yourself feel better about it or to try first (obviously depending how badly you feel about you're tummy of course)

thats just my opinion
xx

Back