Loose Skin? :O

Lightning86

Hey Everyone.
Since I decided I want to lose 4 Stone I have been abit concerd about loose skin.

I currently weight 210 and want to get down to a nice 165, I'm 23 and Male and abought 5'11

I have been using Palmers Cocoa Butter everyday but I'm still worried about this!

Any advice or anyone got any info to put my mind at ease?

Hi Lightning, Someone posted this article it's really good but I cant find the original thread. But have a search for it as there are some good comments on it I think it has the same name as this article "the myth of loose skin"

The Myth of Loose Skin

Ohhh Rapid Weight Loss = Loose Skin
Exercise - Stable weight loss = No loose skin!

Wow!!!!

I will deffo be doing some weight training on my wii fit now!!
So I need to do Cardio to burn fat and no muscle and improve my muscle by working out!!!

Hiya, I found the original thread it's in the WeMitts section, have fun on the Wii. :D

Ronsy do you have MSN?
It would be great to chat to you!
Seen your Goals and weight loss and I'm very much impressed!

Sorry don't have MSN but am happy to chat on here if you want? once we both qualify for PM's it will be easier.

Hiya, The more you post the more privileges you get so after 20 & 50 posts you get more signature space etc. Therefore we have to have made x number of posts, But I'm not sure how many is needed for an upgrade to PM's.

If you are trying to tone up I did a post in fitness about the power ball and the legmaster power (bingo wings & inner thighs) as they are working great for me.

My Hubby bought them for me as an early B'day pressie (yes, I did nagged him for them!!) and wow what a difference I feel in my legs tum, bum, arms and shoulders. They are great for both male and female users and I wish I had got them when I first started on this journey as they are giving me the extra push to lose weight and tone up again.

How you doing this week?

Just did my weigh in I lost 6lbs this week :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done!! :king2: we are getting good at this :D

Lighting if you want you can go to your user CP section and fill in your weight/height details it works out what you have lost, have to lose, % lost, BMI etc.

I find I check mine a lot as it helps me stay on track especially on weeks when I STS. I can see how far I have come so it help keep me motivated to stick with it.

For the last three weeks I had STS and I knew I had been good but was getting very frustrated but by reminding myself of what I have achieved it kept me focused and this week the weight has dropped off again.

And it felt great when I updated it this morning!!:D

That's better now you can see how you are progressing. I love the fact it works out my BMI & % lost as those are the two things I tend to look at.

Did you see my post about the Power Ball and LegMaster Power?

It's a small gyroscope (fist size) that is inside a case you get it going and try to hold on to it while you keep it moving. It's tough at first as there's a knack to keeping it spinning and from what i have read a lot of body builders are now using them to tone there arms and shoulders. It's great as it even has exercises for your fingers and hands.

Check them out on the internet as for the legmaster power I saw it on the gadget show.

There both good fun and only take minutes to use so on long workout sessions

Back