Loosin' me pants!

Wilma

Silver Member
I bought some lovely trousers for my birthday in July - today they are falling down! I can pull them off without unfastening them!!!!
They were a 'snug fit' too when I got them. Whopeeeeeeeeee

I love the Cambridge Diet

I bought some lovely trousers for my birthday in July - today they are falling down! I can pull them off without unfastening them!!!!
They were a 'snug fit' too when I got them. Whopeeeeeeeeee

I love the Cambridge Diet

yippee !!! well done you.....:D

CD rocks !

Debz x

well done you! is great when that happens, ive a pair of shorts ( that i still wear ) that i can do that with, grtting to the stage now where they fall of when they feel like it thou, lol

I love that feeling. Well done hun, kepp up the fab work :) xx

GO YOU!!!!!!

That's fantastic - the only thing I am thinking is that it's gonna be blooming expensive getting clothes during this journey, but hey, it's a great feeling - well done! x

That's great :)
I have worn two pairs of trousers over the last couple of days that I have never been able to get into :)

Thanks everybody!! I am still thrilled every time I go to the loo and fasten them back up again.
My hubby is getting fed up with me showing him how big they are on me :D

Well done!!!! Dont buy anymore expensive clothes tho lol u will be doing the same in the next size down soon!
Jane xxx

yes it does feel great but i also felt embarrassed my trou fell down in morrisons car park, that was it had to go and get rigged up, found i had gone down three sizes when trying em on, asda av great stuff and cheap to

Back