Loosing 8 stone

hey everyone. on day 6 now. can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow. sting to know how much I've lost. hoping its a big number. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Shazzbot said:
hey everyone. on day 6 now. can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow. sting to know how much I've lost. hoping its a big number. :)

Good luck hun let us know how you get on! Xx

Hi everyone, thanks for all of the good wishes. Lost 11lbs this week. I'm delighted :) i've 4.5 weeks before i redfeed for work christmas party. hope to loose another 20 pounds between that and the refeed. fingers crossed.

Well done Shazzbot for the 11lb loss keep it up x

its actually alot easier the second time around. I was dreading drinking the shakes again because you get so fed up with them but its been fine so far. I think its easier because I know once ketosis hits I'll be fine. Are you planning on staying on until christmas?

Hi hun... sorry late reply again! I plan on staying on it until I`ve lost ALL the weight I want to lose ..... Iev given myslef till next june !! :eek: XX

Hey Shazbott..... well done you!! Exceptional weight loss hun.... :D XX

woohoo 11lbs :D well done honey x x x

I lost 4 lb today .was hoping to lose more :( but a loss is a loss that's a stone in two weeks for me xx I'm detimined to do this x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

catlackey said:
I lost 4 lb today .was hoping to lose more :( but a loss is a loss that's a stone in two weeks for me xx I'm detimined to do this x

Well done Hun! 4lbs is great! Don't be sad about that! Xx

catlackey said:

great work. a stone in 2 weeks is fantastic

Thanks both of you x reading all the comments on here helps me thru the days and nights. I was really hungry yesterday but today took my sister and mum and dad to Kendal and they went for lunch and I went browsing in the shops .didn't feel hungry at all :) :). So happy .its the first diet I have really stuck to a diet cannot wait to be slimmer at Xmas :) that goes for all of us .we can do this x

Well done for being so positive on the diet. Its not easy at the best of times ...but it does give the results we all crave ;) x x x

hi all. weigh in number two today. lost 5 pounds. thrilled:) three more weeks before I refeed. hoping for another 15 pounds between now and then.

Shazzbot said:
hi all. weigh in number two today. lost 5 pounds. thrilled:) three more weeks before I refeed. hoping for another 15 pounds between now and then.

Well done Hun xx

Back