Loosing the Lbs after pregnancy - SW old style

WI this morning and 1/2 LB off :D.. good that it's a loss and totm started this morning but on the other hand I was running and walking every day this week so it should have been more.... there's no pleaseing some people lol:p

Bad few days... took into a packet of alpen bars 2 evenings in a row. Not looking forward to this weeks WI and if I don't stay on track then there is no way I'm going to meet my christmas goal :cry:

Just had sausages that are 1/2 syn for 100g (approx 2 sausages) -nom,nom. Well worth the syns!

Woohoo 2.5Lb off!! don't know how, as I only ran once this week and walked once! Also ate 3 small kitkats and 2 Alpen bars yesterday!! Maybe it's all last weeks exercise finally kicking in!! Anyway I'm a happy doll today:wee:

This means that my christmas goal is in sight...yay... just another 1.5Lb to get to it now :)

Whooo hooo 2Lb off!! now I'm 1/2Lb below my Christmas Target!!

So to celebrate I did something really, really, really stupid.... Sausage & bacon roll with butter & red sauce for breakfast. 4 packets of treat size fruit pastles & 1 curly wurly for a treat!! then to top it all off for dinner I had chippy chips, burger with full dressing and portion of chicken nuggets!! I didn't eat all the chippy food but even worse I didn't enjoy it at all !!!
So next Friday's WI should be interesting!! :sigh:

Im back.... Bit heavier lol. Went a bit mad on food & drink over Xmas. I am 2 1/4 lbs up. So back to the exercise & SW I go. I want to get that extra weight plus another 1 lb off by next Friday. But realistically I'd be content to get the 2 1/4 off. Have a party tomorrow night which won't help lol

happy new year everyone

Well it's been a while. Somehow I'm kinda staying on track. I'm now 9st 11 3/4 lbs. not far to go now!! Joined a running club too so I'm sure I've a bit of weight in muscle too ( grasping at straws lol) WI on Friday so hope to have another wee bit off. Always seems to be small losses but at least they're going the right way...well with the exception of a few wee blips :)

WI on Friday was a good one 9st 10 1/4 lbs. Almost at my single figures, might see can I push it a but further.

Back