Loosing weight before ttc

Hiya Oli and determind and everyone

Sorry for not posting much, i am worried atm, my totm should have showed up yesterday, and no sign of it today, but i am also stressing at other things going on atm, but the weight loss is just not happening this now.

I need to get my head focused right now or else i will gain what i have lost :(

How fantastic the weight losses you both have had. Keep up the great work!! xxx

You gonna test? do you think you might be? ooh Elaine :D:confused:..... hope things settle down for you chick, this weight loss milarky is hard enough without other things to worry about as well.

Come chat to us more, ur part of the gang x

oli. honey it's carb hangover. the first time you eat carbs in abundance (like in a mcD's, even the burgers are packed with them without the bun) you will get mega stomach cramps. not to mention a bad headache etc. and it can be really nasty. get off them straight away, drink LOADS of water to minimise the damage and get straight back on those shakes!! if you don't nip it in the bud it will keep on going and going. and you'll stop feeling terrible so it's easy to keep going and going... i speak from experience ;) you've done fabulously, you are still doing fabulously, so keep it up!!

right. now i've responded to that, given that it looked a wee bit panicky, i'll read how the rest of you are getting on. am so impressed with you guys. makes me believe that even if i regain all my weight whilst preggers the sod will come off again :)

determind that's fab :D and what a lovely pressie from your OH :D

hope things get better for you soon mummyofthree :)

abz xx

Morning Abz.... do you think it might just have been the carbs? I hope so. Geeze the pain was soooo bad! :cry:have decided i am getting back to just 3 shakes, what i have been nibbling is just not worth it, i need to get a grip!!!!! Def not panicing just really annoyed that i have started doing this cos in the past it has meant the end is coming but not this time, LOL :D

Determined to get 4lbs off this week, then my first target will be shattered!! :flirt2:

Elaine, how you feeling today?

Oli x

yup yup. i am almost positive hon. serious indigestion and heartburn. your stomach won't have known how to digest what you suddenly dumped in it as it's used to low carbs. it's a blip, but don't forget it and move on. remember it and move on :) because it will stop your weightloss eventually (again. i speak from experience). sorry if i sound like i'm preaching. but i went through so much disappointment when i started nibbling as my losses weren't great when i stuck to it.

good luck with the 4lbs. with your losses so far you should destroy it :D

abz xx

Here's hoping :D:D will def keep you updated. According to my chart, i should be finished and at BMI 29.9 by early July which isn't long - but it will be august/september if i keep nibbling :rolleyes: nahh, i am going back to hardcore, HAHA

Thanks Abz, ur a star coming over to help us weight loss chicks. Its def motivates me reading you did CD and are now pg, fingers crossed its catching, Oli x

ha. thanks hon. you'll get there on track :D the bit that takes the time is going up the plans when you reach a healthy bmi, but it's well worth it :D i didn't, i had a wedding and a honeymoon and a pregnancy and i'm probably going to be back where i started. still, for those particular life events i don't mind too much :D

all those exciting things happening means best plans are out the window! what i think i am gonna do is get my bmi down to 29.9 (just overweight) then start ttc, it could take up to a year for it to happen or we could be lucky.

Watch this space - hardcore CD is back :flirt2::D

woohoo. sounds like a very good plan honey :) i was expecting it to take us rather a lot longer... have more time to save etc... but rather glad it didn't :)

we were so lucky!! unfortunately it means that i don't qualify for the returning to work bulk payment my company does by a couple of weeks... sod's law, ha. but i prefer it this way obviously :)

typical!!!! Mind you, i know which option i would prefer too - keep the cash!

Well.... first shake down! 0.75 bottle of water drank, on a roll!!

going well so far babes :D just you wait. you'll start forgetting about the shakes soon. i never though that would happen. then i'd get to bed and realise i still had one i hadn't had :S

Today is Day 50 since i started :D had a couple of iffy days but generally been 100% :D go me... LOL! so in 50 days i have lost 46lbs, wicked x

we are.. but then it's a fairly quiet day here. i should be reading a programming book but it's hard to concentrate with so few hours sleep, ha.

oh god i am so rubbish at anything technical, its like reading blah blah and more blah so big respect to you that you can understand it.... i am rubbish with no sleep, mind you i am pretty sure my OH would say i am rubbish with sleep too, haha

Yeah, its dead quiet but i'm chuffed to have you to chat too :thankyou:

ha. well, me too. but i have a brain full of cottonwool at the moment :S working in a technical job with a brain that doesn't work... i'm waiting for me to do something ridiculously silly...

Back