Loosing weight before ttc

I have weighed myself each and every day since starting this wonderful diet.. pmsl

Its just when i have the day off i get depressed when its not shifting till near the last few days.

Yes i do believe water playes a big part in my losses as i drink 4ltrs a day but havent said that i have always drank tons of water.

M x

There is no way i could drink 4 ltrs!! of diet coke yes but water :jelous::eek: ur a brave woman :)

Been sitting googling baby names - talk about cart then horse :rolleyes:

masochistic is letting someone punch you..... sadistic is punching someone else :confused::confused: (i think) so i think depends if your feeling hard done by or your gonna hurt the people around you who are eating, LOL..... ;)

TGIF (again!)

can't believe its friday already :eek: this has been the fastest week EVER!! :D jumped on the scales and i have lost the grand total of 0.6lbs ALL WEEKS!! WTF? OH said to chill cos i always seem to lose at the weekends so worry on monday if theres something to worry about :sigh:

Not got much planned today, got a painter coming round to give me a price to paint all our woodwork and doors and wallpaper a few rooms - please don't let it be expensive! mind you, whats the chances? :rolleyes:

3 days till WI!

Hiya ladies!! hope your all keeping well.

Well my totm is now 5 days late, still negatives tests, so i am going to try and forget about it lol!. I am putting it down to gaining weight :cry:I weighed myself this morning as my weight had seriously jumped up, so i need to delete my ticker as i have not lost 2st anymore, its only about 1 stone and a half now.

I was looking at my bump pictures, and i really would love a normal looking bump if anyone knows what i mean. Mines were all so oddly shaped due to being so big (weight wise).

Hubby has said to me. I can buy a pack of 7 sachets online of meal replacements, and see if i like them, and if i think i can do it. So fingers crossed i will be able to. (just replacing once meal with a shake, then hopefully build up)

I have missed a good few posts, but i really hope your all OK xx

Hi Elaine, sorry your getting negative tests but as you say least you can sprint on with some weight loss. I know what you mean about wanting a nice bump but i suppose all that really matters is a healthy baby at the end of the journey. What shakes are you gonna order? why not just get celeb slim from the chemist? least you can get them dead easily and no p&p you could get started today :D my pal did this last year and lost a st in about a fortnight and she was eating - she has just had a baby :D

Losing weight is hard but i am trying to really focus on the positives, there are no negatives not really... well except short lived hissy fit when you can't eat what you fancy when you fancy :D

My short term goal is to stick to the diet until July.... so i promise to keep you company with whatever you decide xx

I just looked into that celeb slim Oli! thanks very much for that.
I don't have a chemist close enough for me to get to easy for it, but i can order online.

I was going to get those shakes that are on the low carb diet. But those celeb shakes look good to. I will ask hubby lol.

Great to hear (in a way lol!!) that you going to be loosing weight till July, its a lovely time to start trying also.
I hope that my totm is back before then!! :confused: Lol! cause then i will be joining you.

If i can even get below 19 st i will be overjoyed! but would prefer to be much lighter ideally.

Hope you are keeping well, and that you still see your great losses on Monday, that alone must feel wonderful and good incentive to keep going eh! :D xx

Hi Elaine... nice to see your being positive, nothing else for it huh?

I'll be here till July, so we can keep eachother company, deal? We both have the best incentive in the world.

I'm not sure how much CS is, there is a section on here for it, have a nosey. My friend did well and ate (i think) twice or three times per day.

Remember what Abz said the other day, the time is passing so we may as well make good use of the time. I know for sure i don't want to be in this position this time next year xx

my totm has arrived! so i can relax now and get focused of getting the weight off :D

So this morning i had a muller light apricot yogurt. and i have just had a pear, going to have a cup of soup (carrot and coriander) and a slice of bread with it.
And for tea we are having chicken with low fat chicken tikka sauce and rice.

My mind is going in circles atm about getting shakes or not. I do like my food, so i think if i am able to follow slimming world then i would be so happy, but i need to get a good shopping load in for it.

Hope your all having a good weekend
xx

hey ladies, how are you all? its sunday night, oooh WI tomorrow morning. Well, i've been busy this weekend, went to see a friend in a show yesterday afternoon then last night was at another friends Mom's birthday party. Was brilliant. Never drank, well did have diet coke and was pretty with the buffet.... ate a triangle of egg mayo sandwich and half a chicken stick cos i didn't want anyone asking "why you not eating" BUT did come home and eat half a smoke sausage!!! :eek: WTF. So today, jumped on the scales and was 2lbs up from yesterday. Grrr!!! Been really good water wise today, 2 packs down, 1 to go. Really desperate to get the £50! Its in OH's wallet, so its not mine ----> yet :D

Hope everyones well and really looking forward to seeing our losses x x

Hey Girls

TOTM for me too, infact the first one from K was born.. also have a really nasty flu too, just about managed my daily intake of shakes and bars and kept up with my 4lts of water

Looking forward till tomorrow to see how i have done as i managed a whole week without weighing myself lol

O x

how did weigh in go oli? good luck. how long have you been on cd for now? don't worry if the scales don't move much (as you were the other day) as you always get a plateau week every now and again and your measurements tend to change rather than the scales. so look at ALL the numbers. hope you get your £50 :D

i would LOVE to do slimming world mummyofthree. i really enjoyed it when i was doing it properly and it's the only one recommended when preggers, but i just don't seem to be able to not eat crap :( when i've done it before i've done it by myself but i think after this baby is here i will go to an actual sw class to get me motivated :)

abz xx

Morning.... :D

Weigh in result is -3lbs :D so thats 3st 7lbs gone forever :angeldevil: missed the 50lbs by a measly lb :rolleyes: flammin typical :p

Abz, this is week 8 WI and the beginning of week 9 for me :D its whizzed passed. Its def slowing down the weight loss but i am def sticking with it :flirt2: (although how i can stay its slowing down

Elaine, whats the magic number today x

3lbs is fab honey. and it's on target for an average of a stone a month. you can't ask for more than that :D you've been getting it mind. you're doing brilliantly :) next week for the £50 then :D

i wouldn't know how too :rolleyes: i'll report next Monday :D

Not much planned for today, washing and ironing. Got to take my Mom for a dr's appointment in the afternoon but apart from that i am chilling.

x

Hey Girls

Quick post from me as im still dying with flu.. have the worst headache ever..

Have lost 6.5lb this morning which im so happy about even though i have totm too

Oli ~ Well done on your loss hun xx

Back