Lose baby weight mission

Yesterday's food diary red

Breakfast: rice crackles with milk and a pear (HEXa and b)

Lunch: 6 ryvitas and melted lowlow cheese (HEXa and b) and a bowl of melon

Tea: chicken chasseur (4.5) with peas, green beans and carrots and garlic bread (6.5)

Drinks: sf juice

Snacks: mullerlight

Syns:11

Exercise: 1 hour body combat, 30 mins core class

Last edited:
Yesterday's food diary red

Breakfast: rice crackles with milk and a pear (HEXa and b)

Lunch: 6 ryvitas and melted lowlow cheese (HEXa and b) and a bowl of melon

Tea: chicken chasseur (4.5) with peas, green beans and carrots and garlic bread (6.5)

Snacks: mullerlight

Syns:11

Love the food, am always looking for red day ideas, xx

Tonight's tea kheema mince out of the new book

image-3202596821.jpg

Today Friday food diary extra easy

Breakfast: Special K with milk (HEXa and b) and an apple and plum

Lunch: jacket potato with tuna, red onion and sweetcorn (4)

Tea: kheema mince with Bombay potatoes and half a grilled warburtons wrap (3)

Snacks: quavers (4.5)

Syns: 11.5

Exercise: 45 mins spin class

Well at last minute I went out last night n drank a lot of alcohol lol! O well was good night and it was my first Saturday night out since having baby, but back on plan today! Will post yesterday's food diary in a bit didn't really have much to eat tho.

Right so here's my weekend diary which wasn't really the best

Saturday diary

Breakfast: Sw bacon and egg mcmuffin (HEXa and b)

Lunch: peri peri chicken with tomato and pepper pasta

Tea: none Drinks: a lot of alcohol

Sunday diary

Breakfast: toast (HEXb)

Lunch: chicken salad

Tea: KFC ( tried to be good but had a bad hangover and needed bad greasy food)

Drinks: water, diet coke

Last edited:
Yesterday's food diary red day

Breakfast:sausage sandwich (HEXb)

Lunch: chicken, turkey, cheese (HEXa)

Tea: mojito pork (2), Sw BBQ wedges (HEXb) and asparagus

Exercise: 1 hour body combat

Bit of a crap day yesterday was feeling ill, so didn't burn as many calories in combat either went and did the class but not as intense as I usually go felt like I was gonna throw up the shoe way through and had stomach cramps aswell.

Went weigh in yesterday absolutely gutted I put on 4lb :-( I'm never drinking again it just completely sabotages me for the week

Yesterday Thursday food diary extra easy

Breakfast: eggy bread (HEXb) and an apple

Lunch: jacket potato with cheese (HEXa) and beans

Tea: spaghetti Bolognese

Snacks: quavers (4.5)

Syns:4.5

Exercise: 1 hour body combat and 30 minutes core class

Didn't have enough super free yesterday so that's my aim for today going to try a week on extra easy aswell mix it up abit.

Went weigh in yesterday absolutely gutted I put on 4lb :-( I'm never drinking again it just completely sabotages me for the week

Don't let the gain get you down, especially if you know what's caused it. I no longer drink much alcohol as I never lose weight even if its within my syns. At the moment I figure its more important to get rid of the fat and it means that when I do drink, I don't need very much to feel the effect lol

Don't let the gain get you down, especially if you know what's caused it. I no longer drink much alcohol as I never lose weight even if its within my syns. At the moment I figure its more important to get rid of the fat and it means that when I do drink, I don't need very much to feel the effect lol

It's such a huge gain though. Iv set myself a challenge to hopefully get most of it if not all of it off this week hopefully, I even did 6 classes last week. Your right I think if I want to lose the weight I'm going to have to hold off of the alcohol it just doesn't work with me.

Today's food diary Friday extra easy

Breakfast: Special K with soya milk (HEXa snd b) and a bowl of melon

Lunch: ham slices, pear , mullerlight and quavers (4.5)

Tea: cowboy hotpot (1/2) with peas, green beans and carrots

Drinks: diet coke and sf juice

Snacks: Nan's homemade blackberry and apple crumble she especially made me when I popped over I had to eat felt bad, so don't know how many syns that was but bit going to be having anything else over the weekend so that curls probably be my flexi syn

Syns: 5 for definate and then whatever the crumble would be

Exercise: 45 minute spin class

I was a lot better today with my super free foods, hopefully can stick to that all week

Your cow boy pie looks amazing. It's my favourite winter recipe. When ever I've had big gains its all come off in one go. Last Xmas I put on 5 lbs and the week after I lost 6. Drink loads of water too I always find that helps.

Your cow boy pie looks amazing. It's my favourite winter recipe. When ever I've had big gains its all come off in one go. Last Xmas I put on 5 lbs and the week after I lost 6. Drink loads of water too I always find that helps.

It was really nice think il make that again one time. Well I hope I can get a lot of it off I'm going to try and be really good. Il try the drinking water thing I don't normally drink much to be honest.

Back