Lose baby weight mission

Me too we have got him megablocks which say 1 year plus but he will probably get some use before his birthday so just giving now and then storing until he is a little older. Santa is going a little crazy in our house trying our hardest not to as like you said they dont understand but they only get one first christmas so have to be spoilt!

Haha it's so hard I can't stop buying things for its mostly clothes but she's going to need them anyway, that's what I keep saying to myself.
Her birthday presents are for the summer they were selling them off and she's a summer baby so I thought ideal.

Morning I'm still laid in bed at the moment making full use of my only lay in day, partner has just brought me up toast and coffee for breakfast. Bless him. Now I'm just about to go downstairs and eat the clementine and apple in the fridge waiting for me.

image-1216296806.jpg

Well I have been out all day and forgot to take my phone with me, felt lost without it. So I didn't manage to take a picture of my lunch, but I went to the harvester and had a gammon steak with new potatoes, egg, peas and a tomato and then from the salad bar beetroot, sweetcorn, carrots and pineapple, o and a small roll with butter (6.5 for roll and 2 for butter)

Just weighed on my scales and they are saying 13.11 1/2 that would mean iv lost 2.5 lbs so far hopefully lose abit more before Wednesday and iv not long had a big meal :)

Tea tonight quick and easy a fruit salad with ff natural yogurt I just realised I didn't write my whole food diary for yesterday so il do that in a mo

image-148241483.jpg

Last edited:
yesterdays food diary sunday extra easy

breakfast: toast with butter (HEB and 2) and a clementine and an apple

lunch/dinner: roast beef with carrot and turnip, green beans, potatoes, stuffing (2), 3 yorkshire puddings (6), gravy (2), cauliflower cheese (HEA and 2)

dessert: apple strudel (12.5) and ice cream (6)

syns: 30.5 oopps! definately a flexi syn day

Food diary today Monday extra easy

Breakfast: toast and butter (HEB and 2), clementine and an apple

Lunch: gammon steak with peas, tomatoes, new potatoes, egg, sweetcorn, carrots, beetroot, pineapple and a roll with butter (6.5 and 2)

Tea: fruit salad of clementine, banana, apple, pear and ff natural yogurt

Snacks: 1 Lindt (4)

Drinks: coffee (HEA), diet coke and sf juic

Syns: 14.5

Exercise: 1 hour body combat

Last edited:
Morning so plans for today is to get little tubs weighed, then possibly take her to go see my partners nan who has just had a mastectomy as she has breast cancer. Then I have gym tonight spin and a core class.

For breakfast this morning I had white chocolate porridge (HEA and B, 2) made with an options with a banana and a clementine.

image-702023121.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just thinking about what to make for lunch maybe some curried parsnip soup mmm do I or don't i

Sounds good! I have curried veg soup today. .. got a bit carried away have prepped about 10meals for Toby to go in the freezer too the kitchen looks like im soup crazy

Sounds good! I have curried veg soup today. .. got a bit carried away have prepped about 10meals for Toby to go in the freezer too the kitchen looks like im soup crazy

I'm gutted I can't make it went to and realised I haven't got any curry powder :-o so it looks like I'm going to have to make it on Thursday, will be to busy tomorrow and having to settle for a frozen batch of the tomato soup instead.
Haha I love freezing stuff it's ideal when your in a rush or don't know what to have I just go to the freezer and have a browse at my selection lol.

I currently have the 1/2 syn buns in the oven again but made using the other method and they look so much better already and have scented my house with warm chocolate mmmm! Smells delicious.

So here is lunch tomato soup with (HEB) bread with butter (2) and a pack of snack a jack curls (3.5), O and an apple

I'm having a red or green day today not sure yet though most probably a green.

image-2942061870.jpg

Just tasted one of my buns they are nice and much better consistency but I really need to get some cocoa powder, then they will taste a lot more chocolatey.

image-2083481525.jpg

Looks yum I have the ingredients for the choc buns on my shopping list for Thursday. Today both me and Toby are having freezer saviour meals after all the prepping I knew I wont be bothered to sort anything later so he will have butternut squash for tea and I have well its either spag bol or chilli I cant quite decide as forgot to label the tub!

Looks yum I have the ingredients for the choc buns on my shopping list for Thursday. Today both me and Toby are having freezer saviour meals after all the prepping I knew I wont be bothered to sort anything later so he will have butternut squash for tea and I have well its either spag bol or chilli I cant quite decide as forgot to label the tub!

Haha I like it freezer saviour meals. Aw no don't you hate that when you forget to label it when they freeze they all look the same don't they. Make sure you get the cocoa powder for them, then they should taste even better.

I am now having a snack I'm feeling really hungry today, always the same the day before weigh in and I have a sweet tooth so the buns have come to the rescue with white chocolate yogurt again, then a clementine on the side. (2) image-1763396957.jpg

Just got back from my parents after having a shower from gym as are boiler is broken once again and have no hot water! Ahhhh!

Heres tea rich beef stew

image-2045745948.jpg

Stew looks lovely, I've had one in slow cooker all day - ate it and really nothing special :/ disappointed!

Where is the white choc yogurt from?

Good luck for weigh in tmrw :)

Back