Lose baby weight mission

You still need to live and enjoy yourself. Like you said yes you are over but we still have plenty of time until Wednesday where you can even it all back out again!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You still need to live and enjoy yourself. Like you said yes you are over but we still have plenty of time until Wednesday where you can even it all back out again!! X

Well I'm definitely over today lol was out all evening visiting different people and ended up stopping off at McDonald's for tea in between trips and I had a deli of the day oops! But there's still plenty of the week to go to be good and back to the gym tomorrow. How has your week been so far?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't had a McDonald's in yonks it was always the deli section which would tempt me too. Having a pretty good week if anything I'm not using enough syns but at least I am having 3 full meals a day again as I was getting good at skipping breakfast and lunch. Toby slept 7 until 8 again last night after having a blip Saturday night ( when I was going to treat myself to a crunchie) hope it means now that this tooth is settled compared to the first two this one has been a nightmare and took 3 weeks!! Have just had to share my banana with him. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and its looking good so far!

Hi Kayla
Just wanted to pop and say hello and let you I'm subscribing ..I need lots of inspiration for when my baby is here to lose all the baby weight! Xx

I haven't had a McDonald's in yonks it was always the deli section which would tempt me too. Having a pretty good week if anything I'm not using enough syns but at least I am having 3 full meals a day again as I was getting good at skipping breakfast and lunch. Toby slept 7 until 8 again last night after having a blip Saturday night ( when I was going to treat myself to a crunchie) hope it means now that this tooth is settled compared to the first two this one has been a nightmare and took 3 weeks!! Have just had to share my banana with him. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and its looking good so far!

Not going to lie the mcdonalds was nice, but the wrong things always are lol.
It's so hard to make time to have three meals a day I always seem to struggle with fitting in lunch, just seem to be to busy.
Aw fingers crossed for you that his tooth has settled now, talias still seem to be making a nuisance at night time, not used to the waking up early hours anymore hehe!
Ooo so your looking at a good loss for this week then what day do you weigh in?

Hi Kayla
Just wanted to pop and say hello and let you I'm subscribing ..I need lots of inspiration for when my baby is here to lose all the baby weight! Xx

Hi welcome to my food diary. Have you got long left till little one arrives?

Breakfast this morning big bowl porridge (HEB and 1) with almond milk (HEA) and pomegranates.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389024820.444873.jpg

Been out all day today with little one and my partner went in town and then had carvery which was: gammon, turkey, cabbage, swede, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, peas, Yorkshire (2) and gravy (2)

Last edited:
Lunch was always skipped it would be rare if I had it as I always planned things after Toby's lunch haha.
Aw bless her there is nothing worse as there is nothing you can do for them. I have him constantly munching cold cucumber or melon was told earlier that frozen banana is a good one to try too!
I weigh in in a Wednesday now it was thurs from home but joined a morning group last week and they only run on a Wednesday near here. It was showing at 3lbs but I don't take it too seriously on those scales as long as the numbers are lower than last week I am happy :)

Lunch was always skipped it would be rare if I had it as I always planned things after Toby's lunch haha.
Aw bless her there is nothing worse as there is nothing you can do for them. I have him constantly munching cold cucumber or melon was told earlier that frozen banana is a good one to try too!
I weigh in in a Wednesday now it was thurs from home but joined a morning group last week and they only run on a Wednesday near here. It was showing at 3lbs but I don't take it too seriously on those scales as long as the numbers are lower than last week I am happy :)

I know little ones food is priority and then you just kind of forget about yourself.
Teething is a nightmare, I just hope she's not like this with every tooth that comes through lol. I haven't given talia anything like that yet only stuff that melts in the mouth like normal banana lol.

I'm a Wednesday weighed too, ooo 3lbs already looking good for this week then. I think I might have a sneaky weigh on the scales tonight around my mums, don't have any at mine, kind of a good thing really otherwise I'd be serial weigher.

Good luck for Wednesday 1 day to go!

Today's breakfast puffed wheat (HEB), almond milk (HEA), a plum and a banana

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389099421.047449.jpg

Yesterday's food diary extra easy

Breakfast: porridge (HEB and 1), almond milk (HEA) and pomegranates

Lunch: carvery- gammon, turkey, cauliflower, peas, carrots, swede, cabbage, potatoes, Yorkshire (2) and gravy (2)

Tea: chicken noodle broth

Snacks: bag of buttons (4)

Drinks: water, sf juice

Exercise: 1 hour body combat

Syns: 9

Yesterday's food diary green day

Breakfast: puffed wheat (HEB), almond milk (HEA), plum and banana

Lunch: ww yogurt, pear, quavers (4.5)

Tea: broccoli and pesto tagliatelle (HEA and 2.5)

Snacks: a hifi Christmas pudding bar (HEB), buttons (4)

Drinks: sf juice and water

Exercise: 45 minute spin class (I died after not going spin for a while over Xmas)

Syns: 11

So I have weigh in tonight :-/ feeling very anxious about them tonight.

Went gym this morning and done a 30 minute core class as the gym have changed the timetables so I can't do it after spin on a Tuesday :-( and they have changed classes around on a Thursday so don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow yet.

Last edited:
Hi lady's New to the site I stumbled across it while looking for syn values lol. Restating sw tonight after 5 years need to shift the baby weight (eldest nearly 3, youngest 9 months) didn't really put much weight on but always struggled to loose after the contraceptive rod. Hoping to loose 3 stone at least by may wish me luck. Look forwards to many chats with you all x

Back