Lose baby weight mission

Hi lady's New to the site I stumbled across it while looking for syn values lol. Restating sw tonight after 5 years need to shift the baby weight (eldest nearly 3, youngest 9 months) didn't really put much weight on but always struggled to loose after the contraceptive rod. Hoping to loose 3 stone at least by may wish me luck. Look forwards to many chats with you all x

Hi welcome to my food diary best of luck with your weight loss journey! Mines forever on going shame it's not as easy to lose weight as it is to put on.

2.5 off for me so happy just 1 lb until I'm in the 12s. We have just woke up brought Toby in for a cuddle at 6 when he woke up and both of us nodded off until 15mins ago running really behind! Hope you have a good day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2.5 off for me so happy just 1 lb until I'm in the 12s. We have just woke up brought Toby in for a cuddle at 6 when he woke up and both of us nodded off until 15mins ago running really behind! Hope you have a good day

Aw congrats on your fab loss that's great! Your beating me to 12's Iv got 8lbs to go to get into the 12's yet hopefully that comes around soon!
Haha so you have both had a nice lie in then, Talia woke up at 6 too, but I gave her a cuddle and she fell back to sleep so put her back I her cot till 8 not bad really better then her waking me up at 4 like she has been last few nights.
Yes you have a good day to Iv just got to go get some bits from shop today for Talia, she's ran out of cal pol :-/ lol and then gym tonight that's about it.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thankyou iv lost 2stone 8lbs (36lbs) now I think.
Have you had your weigh yet this week how did you do?

That's really good :)
I weighed yesterday and I've gained very nearly 3 stone, I'm not happy with that so now I'm on mat leave (first day today) I'm going to make more of an effort to cook healthy and do more walking!

Yesterday's food diary extra easy

I was naughty yesterday didn't take any pics and lunch was very naughty lol :-/

Breakfast: puffed wheat (HEB), almond milk (HEA), clementine and a pear

Lunch: mcdonalds deli

Tea: roast pork- pork, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, sprouts, potatoes, Yorkshire (4), gravy (2)

Snacks: hero's (2)

Drinks: water, sf juice, diet coke

Exercise: new class 1 hour hiit (high intensity interval training) all I can say is wow that is hard I'm aching so bad but I'm going to go again :)

Syns: ?

Breakfast this morning toast (HEB), butter (2), jam (1), Apple and a plum

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389345539.365092.jpg

That's really good :)
I weighed yesterday and I've gained very nearly 3 stone, I'm not happy with that so now I'm on mat leave (first day today) I'm going to make more of an effort to cook healthy and do more walking!

Aw it's so easily done though I gained 4 stone :-o
Have you had many cravings they are the worst lol
How long till baby is due?

Aw it's so easily done though I gained 4 stone :-o
Have you had many cravings they are the worst lol
How long till baby is due?

I haven't really had any cravings apart from once in tescos I just really needed to eat meat, ended up leaving with some cooked chicken and ham and had to open the ham as soon as I got outside :-0 did you have cravings then?

Baby due 5 weeks today :)

I haven't really had any cravings apart from once in tescos I just really needed to eat meat, ended up leaving with some cooked chicken and ham and had to open the ham as soon as I got outside :-0 did you have cravings then?

Baby due 5 weeks today :)

Aw that's good meats not fattening. My cravings where horrendous all I wanted was chocolate and ice cream lol.
5 weeks not long to go then bet you can't wait.
I'm not looking forward to going back to work maternity leave goes soo quick I'm due back end of February beginning of march roughly. :-(

Aw that's good meats not fattening. My cravings where horrendous all I wanted was chocolate and ice cream lol.
5 weeks not long to go then bet you can't wait.
I'm not looking forward to going back to work maternity leave goes soo quick I'm due back end of February beginning of march roughly. :-(

I've been eating a lot of chocolate and cake but not craving it anymore than I ever have! ;)

I'm getting really excited now (and a bit scared!) ah will you need to go back full time?

I've been eating a lot of chocolate and cake but not craving it anymore than I ever have! ;) I'm getting really excited now (and a bit scared!) ah will you need to go back full time?

Haha I think being pregnant aswell you kind of think in the back of your mind that you can get away with it at first, well I did anyway.
Aww give it a couple more weeks and you won't care you will just want the baby out and be fed up haha.
No not going back full time will do 25 hours can't afford to do any less.

Tea tonight poached eggs and mushroom on (had to tweak my bread tonight as I don't like brown bread and mum only had this) toast (HEB)and brown sauce (1), butter (2)

image-1015524132.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive me for I have synned haha went out for afternoon tea today for a friend's birthday with the babies and had a scone. I did debate whether giving Toby a little mouthful meant the amount of syns would drop but unfortunately don't think I could blame him for eating it all. Was definitely worth it though! Have Chilli for tea tonight OH is making it and taking ages though x

Forgive me for I have synned haha went out for afternoon tea today for a friend's birthday with the babies and had a scone. I did debate whether giving Toby a little mouthful meant the amount of syns would drop but unfortunately don't think I could blame him for eating it all. Was definitely worth it though! Have Chilli for tea tonight OH is making it and taking ages though x

Haha that's so funny, as long as you fully enjoyed it mmmmm scone lol. I ate 2 Ferrero rochers today 3.5 Syns each :-o
Ooo chilli I haven't had chilli in a while. My oh has just come back from work with a curry for himself and oh my god it's smells amazing! And now all I can think about is curry maybe il have it as a treat on Wednesday night or il make a sw one this week.

Back