Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

LOSE FAT, GAIN BABY ;)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by xnatalie81x, 21 March 2010 Social URL.

1. xnatalie81x

xnatalie81x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am pregnant and FAT! I weigh more now than when i was 9mths pregnant with my last 2 babies :(

I am 5 weeks pregnant today and the guidance for those of us who enter pregnancy OBESE is to GAIN 1 stone maximum :) SO i have a plan :)

With my 3 previous pregnancies to compare to i want to lose weight from 5-20 weeks. Then i want to lose a small amount from 20-30 weeks and aim to stay the same from 30-40 weeks. After giving birth i usually lose 1 stone.

week 5-20 lose 2stone - size 16
    week 20-30 lose 7lb - size 14
    week 30-40 stay same - size 14
    birth lose 14lb (cheating lol)- size 12 :)

To stay on track i shall be posting my food diaries. I started Thu and have done well and will continue - starting diary posts from tomorrow (when i am moving house!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xnatalie81x

xnatalie81x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Excuse my lack of posting, i have been moving house! All settled in now and at weigh in on Thu i lost 5.5lb so doing something right ;)

Having a bigger house does mean more running around and the move (which is ongoing until wed!) means lots of extra activity! I aim to walk lots more!!! Especially with the leaflet drops for my swim school that will be doe in easter :)

4. cheeseontoast

cheeseontoast Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Well done! That's a great loss.

5. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Well done and congrats on the pregnancy! why not visit the pregnancy without pounds section couple of girls on there following slimming world.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.