lose skin to be history

becks

Hi All

On top of the world, been to see plastic surgeon this morning and he said he would do all skin removal I wanted, arms, legs, tummy and bust.
Having it all done at once, get it over with. Hopefully with 6 weeks or less.

I was going to stay on lipotrim for another 3 weeks then a couple of weeks refeed, but might have to start refeed sooner.
Becks
:D:D:D:happy036::happy036:

Thats great news, I bet you are delighted. Nice to get it all over and done with at once too instead of keeping going back.

Congratulations hun.

WOW!! im sure you already do but youll feel like a new woman!!

Ohhh wow thats great news!! You must be so excited! You won't need to stay on Lt i bet you'd lose the weight you want just from the operation lol xx

Thats brilliant!! Be sure to take before & after pics of your 'new' body?
You must be so excited- the final phase in your journey? Congratulations!!

Ohhh wow thats great news!! You must be so excited! You won't need to stay on Lt i bet you'd lose the weight you want just from the operation lol xx

have to agree with that! :D

great news! are you going private or have the nhs agreed to do it for you? x

Fabulous, real food and and un-flabby bod within weeks!!!

Thats brilliant!! Be sure to take before & after pics of your 'new' body?
You must be so excited- the final phase in your journey? Congratulations!!

I had photos taken today at the hospital, to help student plastic surgeons,
they did not take my head which I am glad for.

Becks

have to agree with that! :D

great news! are you going private or have the nhs agreed to do it for you? x

Having it done on the NHS. Had a great GP who supported me, when I had to appeal when they would not do it at first.
Becks

Oooh so bonus! i hope it goes ok for you honey, be sure to keep us updated :D

What an achievement I am so glad you can get the results you want after all your hard work. How do people react to your weight loss? Is everyone positive, I find a lot of people tell me I will put it all back on and more, I now say any diet will do that not just LT if I don't maintain. Your weight loss is very inspiring for a lot of people. You should be so proud of yourself. WELL DONE xx:):)

Thats fab news, hope it all goes well for you

when i had my tum done, i had to eat massive amounts of protein for the 3 weeks prior and for 6 weeks after the op to aid the healing process (the surgeon recommendation), so you may need to refeed earlier,

Ooh well done, you must be over the moon. As far as I am aware those that have gastric bands have that done also on the NHS, so as we have lost the weight ourselves, I dont think there should be a problem with us having it done!!!! My boobs are a mess after yo-yo dieting, so I wouldnt mind them being done when Ive lost my weight- I wish!!

Thanks for all the support, don`t no what I would have done without this site to keep me going.

I think I am going to refeed from next friday, after weigh in, just in case they get me in early which consultant siad could happen

becks

Looking forward to seeing you on refeed, and again, great news on the op all being done at once.
You must feel like a totally different person now, fantastic journey, with a fantastic ending for you to lose the loose skin.

Ooh well done, you must be over the moon. As far as I am aware those that have gastric bands have that done also on the NHS, so as we have lost the weight ourselves, I dont think there should be a problem with us having it done!!!! My boobs are a mess after yo-yo dieting, so I wouldnt mind them being done when Ive lost my weight- I wish!!

Liz 0703

I wad due to have a band but it was risky with me being that size, then I heard about lipotrim.
So whether the powers that be took into account the money they where going to spend on me.
Becks

Well done on the weight loss you should be really proud of yourself and great news for the surgery when they remove the skin are you left with any scares

Back