Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Morning hun x
I know, eating out is difficult at times...I find it a bit easier being a veggie, usually just a salad, pasta or jacket potato to choose from so not much to steer me off track :eek:

Hope u get to the gym today, I haven't been since moving from Cheshire almost 3 yrs ago! I love walking though so I don't feel too guilty :eek:

Hope ur morning goes quickly so u can enjoy the rest of the day x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

See I'm not really a salad fan, I'm alright with a subway salad or if I do it myself but I don't like all them fancy salads.

I seem to go once a month if I'm lucky lol.

I don't mind walking either but only if the weather is nice xxx

Morning x

I've got my little sister today for the day, we have been watching the croods, makes a change from frozen or bridesmaids! My shellac kit arrived this morning so I sat doing mine for a bit, we just had breakfast and I'm going to do Rihanna's nails in a minute.

We are making a choc devil cake later and hopefully my other sister will pop round to help out as we're not all together very often. Then Jamie is leaving work a little earlier to take her to get her build a bear and probably get something to eat whim ewe're there. (Was hoping it would be nandos but we are both skint so it'll probably end up being KFC or McDonald's :/ from what I can remember kfc is better than mcdonalds, I'll have to look that up!)

Got my dress too for the wedding tomorrow, it's from lipsy and I'm pleasantly suprised, it's a size 10 and fits perfectly. I'll post a pic on Saturday. I may still be tempted to wear my Bridget nickers as I have wide hips a huge bum and they seem to notice quite a bit. I'll see what Jamie says.

I'm going to enjoy my day off and I'll be back later xx

15th April

Green

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Pear SF
Clementine SF
WW toffee yogurt SF

Lunch
Subway tuna salad 5.0

Dinner
50g puffed pastry 8.0
Chicken breast F
Broccoli SF
Cauliflower SF
Baby corn SF
Mange tout peas SF
Potatoes F
Cheese sauce 1.5
Gravy 1.0

Other
Banana SF
2 pints water F
250ml ss milk HEx A
Dr moo choc straw 1.0

Syns - 27.5/90
Calories - 1,017

I was very naughty yesterday, we went to get Rihanna's build a bear and went to tgis. I had half a rack of ribs :( as well as a choc devil cake. Although I'm sure no one would be able to resist them!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397730034.662466.jpg
Love her cheeky face!

I also LOVE my shellac kit! Did my nails and my sisters fingers and toes and going to do my toes tonight if I have time, got to take done bits back to primark, have a sunbed, have something to eat, have a shower, prepare dinner and got my driving lesson at 4:45. Going to busy when I finish!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397730157.278077.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397730180.518653.jpg

Red

Breakfast
35g shreddies HEx B
250ml ss milk HEx A

Lunch
2 x wm bread HEx B
Ham F
Cucumber SF
Light marg 2.0
Grapes SF
Raspberries SF
Strawberries SF

Dinner
Tgi Fridays half rack ribs :/
Chocolate devil cake

Other
Pepsi max F

Calories - 1,588

I'm giving myself the day off for yesterday! Cos I was naughty

------------------------------------------------------
Line officially drawn!!

Had a good day food wise yesterday, I skipped lunch, wasn't really hungry and by the time I got home I would have been doing dinner within an hour and a half so I had a yogurt and clementine.

Definitely shrinking my stomach. Think I might try it a few days a week, maybe then I'll be able to fast? A few extra lbs off before holiday will help

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Kiwi SF
Raspberries SF
ML vanilla & choc F

Lunch
Clementine SF
FF yogurt F

Dinner
3 HL sausages 1.5
50ml batter mix (made up) 5.5 syns
Mash F
Sweetcorn SF
Cauliflower SF
Broccoli SF
Carrots SF
Gravy 1.0

Other
Sugar free energy drink F
Banana SF
Fun size magic stars 3.5

Syns - 11.5
Calories - 879

40 sit ups

So I've come to the conclusion that this week has been a complete failure! After saying at the weekend "I need to get my arse in gear, I've only got 4 weeks left" I have indulged in a chocolate cake, half a rack of ribs, I have got a tea party this afternoon, wedding tomorrow and my sisters birthday/Easter on Sunday. So that means lots of nibbles and crappy food and LOTS of alcohol! I also haven't been to the gym because I get myself all geared up to go and at the last minute Jamie says no. And I don't drive so it would be too late by the time I've walked there. I did make Jamie help me with my sit ups last night though, although I probably would have done better on my own as all he does is make me laugh which gives me a stitch do I give up!

So I'm going to be as good as I can this weekend, then Monday start again, night even try a few fast days if I manage to go a few days skipping lunch. We'll see! I REALLY need to get this 4lb off AT LEAST and I have 3 weeks and 2 days left til my last WI. So going to be as good as I can fit the next few weeks, I don't think we have anything on after this weekend so should be ok, other than the May bank holiday :/

LOW CAL, GYM GYM GYM, EXERCISE AT HOME, PLENTY OF WATER & BEACH BODY HEAD ON!

I will do this!

So today was yet again another fail. Went to the party, had 3 glasses of Rose, 4 ham and cucumber sandwiches on white bread and 2 cheese & pickle sandwiches and 2 mini sausage rolls. I did refuse the DELICIOUS looking cupcakes and the chocolate birthday cake, but then Jamie got kfc for dinner.

Had a pleasant suprise this morning though, I hopped on the scales not wanting to look just to get an idea of how much I might have lost, gained or stayed the same and...
9st1lb!!! WOW! I was gob smacked! That's 3lbs since Monday. Maybe it was the lack of calories I had on the days I wasn't naughty, but I'm hoping this is going to give me the motivation to be a little better this weekend as official WI is Monday.

Been ok so far, Jamie made me 2 boiled eggs with my HEx B bread (which means he must be listening to me when he's pretending he's not) and then I had a large handful of grapes, and he's gone out to football so I've attempted a mushroom soup for lunch. Smells yummy and would be free on EE and green as I've put a potato in to thicken it up a bit. I'll post recipe on here if it's ok, I just kinda chucked it all together though.

Then I'll have a bowl of fruit and a yogurt before we go this afternoon as we are leaving about 3:45-4:00. I am trmpted to take a few alpen bars but I think I'll be pushing it a bit!

I'll just pick the healthiest bits or low calls and I'll be on vodka and diet coke so fingers crossed!

Looks like I'm on my own :( lol

9st1lbs.... So happy, that's 1lb away from my original goal. Now knowing I managed to shift 3lb in one week I may lower my goal. I'll think about that one though as we are now going camping for the weekend before we go on holiday, which gives me only 1 day to sort out what we're taking and wash the stuff we are going to need. AAAH!

22 days to go!

I'm also pleased to say that I didn't touch any chocolate what so ever yesterday, I got 3 eggs in the end, not sure whether to do break them up and work out the syns for an evening if I fancy some or save syns and eat it??

Food was ok yesterday, had my sister birthday so we had picky bits but I made sure I had some sf. For tea I just had ham and cucumber sandwich

Work again today... Tomorrow off though

Morning hun, well done on ur loss, that's fab after a few hard days food wise :D

I was 100% all weekend (apart from the alcohol!) but allowed myself a treat day yesterday, being easter and all.....omg, I still feel sick! Meals were all on plan, but ate a cupcake, mini easter biscuits & far too much chocolate!!!! :( feeling it today, how blooming horrible. I'm usually fasting today too, not sure if I'll leave it til tomorrow as I'm off work today & always harder I find?

Anywho, not long before ur holibobs now hun, how exciting! :eek: I definitely think you should treat yourself to some choccy, plenty of time to work it off before u go, but don't leave it too late :)

Hv a good day hun, gutted ur having to work on a bank holiday. Hope time flies x L x

Morning hun, well done on ur loss, that's fab after a few hard days food wise :D

I was 100% all weekend (apart from the alcohol!) but allowed myself a treat day yesterday, being easter and all.....omg, I still feel sick! Meals were all on plan, but ate a cupcake, mini easter biscuits & far too much chocolate!!!! :( feeling it today, how blooming horrible. I'm usually fasting today too, not sure if I'll leave it til tomorrow as I'm off work today & always harder I find?

Anywho, not long before ur holibobs now hun, how exciting! :eek: I definitely think you should treat yourself to some choccy, plenty of time to work it off before u go, but don't leave it too late :)

Hv a good day hun, gutted ur having to work on a bank holiday. Hope time flies x L x

Hi ya Hun

We all need them days!

I was going to have a cheat day myself today for doing so well but I don't want to undo any work I've managed up until now, I think we are having a Chinese for dinner tonight but I've found a few things I can have that I enjoy to be within my syns so should be ok. Might treat myself to some chocolate if I fancy it too.

I made a mushroom soup yesterday that was quite nice, Jamie loved it but I'm not too overseen on mushrooms unless I fancy them anyway so I'm going to make either a chicken & leek or potato & leek soup tomorrow if I have time.

Hoping they will get me through lunch times or even dinner if I have a bigger lunch.

I've got a wax booked for tomorrow so my friend is coming with me (should be amusing for her) then we are going for lunch. She starts work at 2 so I should be home by then then I'm planning on having a jacket potato for dinner.

Hope u enjoyed your family weekend Hun xxx

Morning x

We ended up getting a Chinese last night, I had planned on having sweet and sour chicken and either rice or noodles but Jamie ordered a set menu, we never had one before as I'm a bit boring when it comes to trying new things but It was really nice, I'd definitely have it again, it had my rice and sweet and sour chicken included anyway but I looked up the syns for the rest of it and had a bit of everything.

Off to get my wax now (AAAAH) the things we do to feel better! Jamie better appreciate it lol. Then me and my friend are going to have a little mooch around then get some lunch, I might get a sun bed and then get some stuff for my soup and some more fruit as Jamie has it too now so it's only lasting me a few days. It wouldn't be so bad but it's so bloody expensive!

Here's yesterday's foods...

Monday 21st April

EE

Breakfast
Apple SF
Raspberries SF
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
ML raspberry & choc F

Lunch
2 x wm bread HEx B
Scraping light marg 1.0
Ham F
20g cheddar HEx A
Cucumber SF
Light salad cream 2.0

Dinner
Chinese
1/3 beef & mushrooms 1.0
1/2 s & s chicken 4.0
Special fried rice 1.0
Chop suey 1.0

Other
SF energy drink F
Banana SF
1.5 pint water F

Syns - 10/105
Calories - 1,143

20 crunches
20 sit ups

Afternoon,

Had quite a good day food wise last night, had planned on having a little bit of chocolate but I decided not to, was going to have fruit fir breakfast this morning but someone posted a pic of some poached eggs and bacon on Facebook and I just had to have it! So calories aren't as low as I had hoped but I'm not going to be over my syns.

Got a nice gammon joint in the oven for dinner tonight and I'm looking forward to having some of my soup when I get back from my driving lesson! It tasted so yummy when I tried it yesterday!

Got to pick my sister up from school at 3:15 and feed her then Jamie's neice at 7 as she's on a school trip and her mum and dad can't get her, god knows why they didn't sort it before now but I've only just been asked, or why her grandparents can't do it I don't know seeing as we live in the same bloody house!

Found an old pic of me earlier at 10st2lb so thought id compare it to a pic I took on Saturday, it's only 1st1lb difference but it looks like a tonne!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398252119.884735.jpg

Tuesday 22nd April

Red

Breakfast
Grapes SF

Lunch
2 x wm bread HEx B
Margarine 2.0
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Onion SF
Mayo 3.0

Dinner
240g potato HEx B
Light margarine 2.0
20g r.f cheddar 1/2 HEx A
Tuna F
2 tbsp light salad cream 1.5
Sweetcorn SF
Red onion SF
Diet coke F

Other
Sf red bull F
1.5 pint water F

Syns - 20/105
Calories - 982

Excercise
40 squats
30 sit ups
20 crunches
12 butt-ups

Evening diary,

Had an ok day today, would have been better without the big breakky as it was about 600cals whoops! But it was on plan and I VERY rarely have a treat like that. Thinking of having cereals again a few days a week as I don't want to get bored of fruit & yogurts as that's when I'll start giving up again.

My lunch was absolutely LOVEEEELY! I hardly ever have soup and when I do I have about 3 slices of bread with it but it was filling and really yummy! Looking forward to finishing it tomorrow. I've sorted Jamie done for work tomorrow so if he likes it I'll make a bigger batch and freeze it.

Manages to stay within my calories as well and had a few more snacks than usual, nearly reached for one of my Easter eggs so distracted myself with a fun size curly wurly and a yogurt with some grapes. Thank god grapes are sweet!

Really do need to be getting my bum to the gym. Going to try and get Jamie to go tomorrow night with me and if he doesn't I think I'm going to go straight from work. Might then be able to get away with a cereal bar and banana for "lunch" as a quick fix when I finish work then as I won't get home till about 4 and dinner is usually ready for 5:45-6pm

Wednesday 23rd April

Red

Breakfast
2 x poached eggs F
Bacon F
baked beans 4.0
2 x wm bread 2 HEx B
Light margarine 2.0
Clementine SF

Lunch
Homemade chicken & leek soup
(Chicken breast - F , onion - SF, carrot - SF, leek - SF, vegetable stock, salt & black pepper)

Dinner
Gammon F
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Beet root SF
Sweetcorn SF
2 tbsp light salad cream 1.5

Other
4 pints water F
Fun size curly wurly 3.0
FF yogurt F
Grapes SF

Syns - 30.5/105 (10.5)
Calories - 1,198

Excercise
20 sit ups
20 crunches
20 squats

Just popping in to say hi, will catch up with your diary later as just off to work. Hope you have a great day.

Thanks Hun, will have a proper nose at yours later too x

Subbing will have a good nose later too. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Pebbles just having a quick flick through and your pics show such an amazing difference. Well done hun you've done so well. I really dont know why you would want to sub to my crazy diary when you should be giving me tips with your fab achievements. Looks like your 3lb to target too! Whens the bikini holiday? I think you will look great. x

Hey Pebbles just having a quick flick through and your pics show such an amazing difference. Well done hun you've done so well. I really dont know why you would want to sub to my crazy diary when you should be giving me tips with your fab achievements. Looks like your 3lb to target too! Whens the bikini holiday? I think you will look great. x

Thanks Hun, I couldn't have done it without the help of the few ladies that have already subscribed! All you ladies should be so proud that you (and me) are giving others the support and guidance they need and like myself - am not really getting at home!

I'm sure your a lot more on target than me! I seem to go awol at weekends, I guess that's why my losses have been a little slower than expected but hey ho!

We have 18 days :) :) it's on 13th may, but we are also going camping on 8-12 may. Are you going anywhere nice this year?

I'll have a real look through your diary when I get a minute xx

Hi ladies, finally managed to get my bum to the gym. Hopefully will be going tomorrow as well. Really need to get rid of these love handles!

Would have gone syn free today if it wasn't for my flake, not sure if I should look at it as I've worked hard at the gym for it or I worked hard at the gym and ruined it by eating it? Lol. But either way that's all I used my syns on today.

Dinner was lovely, firgot to take a pic, going to try taking pics when I remember to post as I think it makes things look and sound more interesting as opposed to just reading it :)

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Raspberries SF
Grapes SF
Raspberry ML F
Clementine SF

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398367712.740132.jpg

Lunch
HM chicken & leek soup F/SF

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398367738.088195.jpg

Dinner